Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Posters like joecct were flogging this nonsense earlier. I'm curious if he's proud of people like Gowdy, Pompeo, etc after this hearing or if he's humiliated.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      The WORST form of human communication ever invented.
      Twitter called. They just laughed and hung up.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Twitter called. They just laughed and hung up.
        I don't think Twitter is human communication. But, if you do then, yes, I agree Twitter is worse.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I don't think Twitter is human communication. But, if you do then, yes, I agree Twitter is worse.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Twitter is a social media cesspool. Saying you communicate over Twitter is like saying you communicate of USCHO. I'm comparing Email to phone calls, meeting face to face, physical letters, memo's, etc.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Twitter is a social media cesspool. Saying you communicate over Twitter is like saying you communicate of USCHO.
              I agree it's a cesspool, but that still didn't help prove your point on how it isn't communication yet e-mail is.
              Code:

Comment

I agree it's a cesspool, but that still didn't help prove your point on how it isn't communication yet e-mail is.
                I took his comment to mean he doesn't think Twitter is human communication. Monkey, maybe.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I took his comment to mean he doesn't think Twitter is human communication. Monkey, maybe.
                  I think we're quibbling about semantics now. Rather, we have been.
                  Code:

Comment

I think we're quibbling about semantics now. Rather, we have been.
                    Semiology, not semanti--hey, OW, stop that!
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You antisemantic b*st*rd
                      Code:

Comment

No suit was every emptier than the Chimperor's. His election forever laid to rest the theory that the brains of a candidate matter.
                        The Chimp went against The Stiff or Mr. Heinz Ketchup...I hate Hillary but she is way better than both. And Dubya had a name people knew...Rubio has zero name appeal.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          The Chimp went against The Stiff or Mr. Heinz Ketchup...I hate Hillary but she is way better than both. And Dubya had a name people knew...Rubio has zero name appeal.
                          No argument. I'm only saying that Dubya's election showed a candidate can be a borderline imbecile and still win.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Bill had the seminal moment, not Hillary.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Bill had the seminal moment, not Hillary.
                              (Groan)
                              Cornell University

Comment

No argument. I'm only saying that Dubya's election showed a candidate can be a borderline imbecile and still win.
                                You're shortchanging W's political skills. Yes he was a moron but he had an ability to connect with both the base of angry white people and the big money campaign contributors looking for tax cuts or defense spending dollars. The problem now is even if a candidate could unite those two factions, they've dwindled too much to get you over the finish line.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X