Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Rubio is an empty suit. If he gets then nod then the GOP is going to be destroyed in the general. Destroyed.
    Yeah, he would get eaten alive. He might deliver Florida but he wont win back any of the Obama Purple States and we know the South aint keen on no Darkies. (even light skinned ones with backs they may be wet) He wont even get McCain numbers...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Yeah, he would get eaten alive.
      No suit was every emptier than the Chimperor's. His election forever laid to rest the theory that the brains of a candidate matter.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

People pimping Rubio are the same ones that tried to get us to buy into Carly Fiorina and Scott Walker.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Interesting.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I am not a fan of earmarks.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

GOP is epic failing on Benghazi Clinton questioning.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

GOP is epic failing on Benghazi Clinton questioning.
                What exactly are they investigating again? It can't be what happened that night in Libya because I don't think they've actually asked about that and why hasn't Petreaus been asked to testify since it was a CIA annex that was targeted as well?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  What exactly are they investigating again? It can't be what happened that night in Libya because I don't think they've actually asked about that and why hasn't Petreaus been asked to testify since it was a CIA annex that was targeted as well?
                  They are masturbating over email. The WORST form of human communication ever invented. And they are concentrating on it like no one ever picks up a phone, or chats, or has a meeting based on the stupid emails.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I am not a fan of earmarks.
                    Then don't fall asleep with your shoes on.

Comment

They are masturbating over email. The WORST form of human communication ever invented. And they are concentrating on it like no one ever picks up a phone, or chats, or has a meeting based on the stupid emails.
                      Funny tweet. The GOP wanted Stevens to send e-mails to her private account? Instead of maybe calling her or sending an official memo through the State Dept???

Comment

Congressman Smith (not sure state) just took the GOP out to the woodshed, beat them senseless, and spit on them. Wow. What a great statement to the committee.

Just looked it up. Adam Smith of Washington.
                        Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-22-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

So what I've gathered from the committee is that apparently Sydney Blumenthal is the true mastermind behind Benghazi.

Also, this is worth noting: https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/657264938210185216

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I haven't heard anything compelling or new today. If anything it makes me want to vote for Clinton for the professional way in which she's handled this BS.

Comment

"E-mail or it didn't happen." --Prof. Ralph Noble, RPI

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                "E-mail or it didn't happen." --Prof. Ralph Noble, RPI
                                Been reading some Twitter so I'll clarify my earlier comments. There has been nothing new of substance. A few of the Republican pundits (Stephen Hayes for example) are getting themselves off on some of the new "details" in the new "emails". None of which change anything or make anything more illuminated than it already was after the 7 other committee investigations.

Comment

Working...
                                X