Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Holy fvkin sh !t!!!
    Wow.

Another point for the crazies. Tortilla Coast will run with blood.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Even knucks have to admit it. The GOP is a ***** show of epic proportions that should never be allowed to govern again. If you can't even choose a leader, how the F are they going to do the important things, like actually fund the gubmint or prevent the US from defaulting.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Even funnier are the pundidiots who breathlessly predicted McCarthy was the next speaker as the adults in the GOP caucus would win out!!!!

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Even funnier are the pundidiots who breathlessly predicted McCarthy was the next speaker as the adults in the GOP caucus would win out!!!!
          Purity of Essence.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            STOP THE PRESSES!!

@thehill: BREAKING: McCarthy drops out of race for Speaker, postpones election; story tk http://hill.cm/bDVJ0Xy http://twitter.com/thehill/status/65...458624/photo/1
            Doesn't surprise me: Establishment GOP's throwing a fit.

Comment

Wow. This is pretty amazing to see play out.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                STOP THE PRESSES!!

@thehill: BREAKING: McCarthy drops out of race for Speaker, postpones election; story tk http://hill.cm/bDVJ0Xy http://twitter.com/thehill/status/65...458624/photo/1
                Wow.

The Republican Party is a dumpster fire.
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-08-2015, 01:20 PM.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Wow.

The Republican Party is a dumpster fire.
                  The GOP has been irresponsible with matches for decades, and finally these 40 herpa-derps are the arsonists who have turned the fire on the party. The typical House member gets about 80k votes per election, so 3 million Americans -- about the population of Mississippi -- are holding the other 317 million hostage.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    The GOP has been irresponsible with matches for decades, and finally these 40 herpa-derps are the arsonists who have turned the fire on the party. The typical House member gets about 80k votes per election, so 3 million Americans -- about the population of Mississippi -- are holding the other 317 million hostage.
                    Kep, for the bazillionth fvking time, its not 40 people holding everyone hostage. THE MAJORITY OF THE GOP ARE NUTTERS! I want you to read that over several times, because you sound like a DC pundit. The rest of them could easily make a deal to salvage all this, even with the Dems if they'd agree to a few things. They don't want to make a deal, so now its a race to the bottom. I'd be surprised if there were 40 normal GOP Congresscritters frankly.

http://theweek.com/articles/582127

An impotent Boner got left behind by his partner. Sounds plausible to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      An impotent Boner got left behind by his partner. Sounds plausible to me.
                      You know, if you're impotent, you can't have a boner, right?
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        You know, if you're impotent, you can't have a boner, right?
                        Maybe he got an implant. I don't know, I'm not a Republican!

Best tweet so far...

TIMING: #DickCheney just endorsed #KevinMcCarthy for Speaker. That went as well as a Cheney hunting trip.
                        — Peter Daou (@peterdaou) October 8, 2015

Comment

Best suggestions for House Speaker, keeping in mind it doesn't need to be an actual member of the House:

1) Michelle Bachmann
                          2) Benjamin Netanyahu
                          3) Revolving chair as every GOP Member gets to be Speaker for a day on their birthday.

Comment

An people think political antics in the US are bad. In India, they're literally clubbing each other on their parliament's floor.

Politicians from India's ruling Hindu nationalist BJP party have beaten a Muslim member of the Kashmir state assembly, after he served beef at a private party in a hostel for state lawmakers.

Rashid Ahmed was kicked and punched before being rescued by opposition MPs. India's majority Hindu population consider cows to be sacred.

Most Indian states have tightened laws banning the sale and consumption of beef and there has been an increase in violence against those accused of breaking the ban.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good stuff...

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...licans-id-ego/

Comment

On Thursday, McCarthy admitted the comment [on Benghazi committee being strictly political to take down Hillary] "wasn't helpful" but insisted that his decision had to do solely with party unity.
                                Party ****ing unity? What planet are these people on? That's unpossible.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X