Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I can never keep track of who's running the conspiracy. If its Obama, why would he want an attack on US soil?
    It's so he can turn it into the first Galactic Empire and finally destroy all of the Jedi! Order 66!
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I just hope Lindsey gets into the top 10 for the debates. I want him explaining to everyone why we don't have enough War going on right now.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        I'd try to explain it to you, but you're so gaga brainwashed over him that any efforts would be futile.

I appreciate you not explaining it. The day I start making sense of your ramblings is the day I check myself into the nearest psychiatric facility.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I just hope Lindsey gets into the top 10 for the debates. I want him explaining to everyone why we don't have enough War going on right now.
          Apparently 62% of Republicans still think the Iraq War was a good idea so maybe his candidacy has some legs! Should be funny to watch him and Paul go at it while everyone else on stage stands by with an awkward look on their race not wanting to touch the Iraq subject with a 10 foot pole.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I appreciate you not explaining it. The day I start making sense of your ramblings is the day I check myself into the nearest psychiatric facility.
            I just picture him as the conspiracy theorist chracter from Doonsbury. When I was a kid that comic strip didn't really hit home, but I read some of those strips after graduating college and they had me rolling.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Apparently 62% of Republicans still think the Iraq War was a good idea so maybe his candidacy has some legs! Should be funny to watch him and Paul go at it while everyone else on stage stands by with an awkward look on their race not wanting to touch the Iraq subject with a 10 foot pole.
              Regime change is a fragile thing. Few administrations get it right.

Sometimes the devil you know is better than the angel you don't.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                You do know that there will be another attack within the next few months (false flag of course), and Rand Paul will be blamed for it based on his desire to expire the PATRIOT Act.
                You mention this so much that I get the sense you actually want an attack to happen, so that you and the rest of the nuts can scream "FALSE FLAG, I TOLD YOU SO!" That's pretty sick.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  You mention this so much that I get the sense you actually want an attack to happen, so that you and the rest of the nuts can scream "FALSE FLAG, I TOLD YOU SO!" That's pretty sick.
                  Oh right, like I want awful things to happen to this country for the express purpose of vindication. I'm not a politician.

Comment

I have to give credit where credit is due. Even if he's purely doing this to bolster his campaign, it was a ballsy move to own the expiration of the Patriot Act. The guy is still nuts, but he's now made it safe to question the Patriot Act without having your patriotism questioned unless a move is underway to start doing that now...
                    He'll be a hero to me if he can force a significant change in the law. It's been 14 years -- enough money's been made; time to come out from under the bed. Terrorism is criminality, not national defense. Disembowel the post 9/11 structures, create a new classification of criminal law with appropriate powers for law enforcement, and stop the charade.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2015, 11:13 AM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Party foul. Don't accuse board members of being pundits or elected officials.

The assumption here should be that everybody's playing it straight. ( Even the shills. )
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And here it is.

"I've got one simple message: I have more experience with our national security than any other candidate in this race. That includes you, Hillary," Graham said in Central, South Carolina, his childhood home.
                        I guess war mongering counts as experience.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          And here it is.

I guess war mongering counts as experience.
                          He is/was a member of the National Guard, FWIW.

Though was Churchill a war mongerer or a prophet?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Though was Churchill a war mongerer or a prophet?
                            National Guard? That's more experience in National Security than Secretary of State?

Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Helpful guide to his chances.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                National Guard? That's more experience in National Security than Secretary of State?

Whatever.
                                Hence the FWIW. But SecState is not in charge of national security. That's Homeland Security (gag!) and DoD.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X