Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 114th Congress: How Low Can They Go?

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    And the existence of snow blizzards on the east coast disproves climate change.
    These people are essentially pointing at a large number of unusually energetic storms as evidence that more energy isn't being trapped in the atmosphere--just brilliant isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      These people are essentially pointing at a large number of unusually energetic storms as evidence that more energy isn't being trapped in the atmosphere--just brilliant isn't it.
      Some people just exhibit the grumpy old man syndrome... they don't know how to do anything but complain.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        So when are you moving?
        As soon as option 4 happens.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          James Inhofe actually brought a snowball onto the floor of the Senate today to argue that climate change can't be real. Because we all know that if it rains in Georgia the drought in California ends.

Comment

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/02...heyre-healthy/

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Some people just exhibit the grumpy old man syndrome... they don't know how to do anything but complain.
              As I pointed out to Scooby yesterday...self-awareness is a virtue, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Sure, sure, sure.

Meanwhile.

Glad to see the GOP came to Washington to govern. They passed Keystone XL. I wonder if they thought about negotiating with Obama to get it signed? I bet there are a few concessions they could have made that would have had the President signing that bill in a heartbeat. Instead they sent a sure veto up the hill.

And, NOW they can't even pass DHS funding. It's comedy central over there. All the Democrats want to vote for it. It's a sure thing. Yet, they always have to have some sort of rider in there that they haven't cleared or negotiated in that kills the bill.

This isn't governing. This is grandstanding.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Skynet?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Kepler -- tossing you a softball.....

WTOP 11:05am via TweetDeck
                    There’s a bad smell in parts of the Louisville, Kentucky, area but nobody knows where it’s coming from bit.ly/1N8F8iB
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Kepler -- tossing you a softball.....
                      I bet the Turtle is involved.

Comment

Liz fights the good fight and maybe even some Republicans can get on board this time: foreign courts nullifying US laws -- that's bad, right?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Liz fights the good fight and maybe even some Republicans can get on board this time: foreign courts nullifying US laws -- that's bad, right?
                          ...yet people deny the New World Order. It's happening; this is just a stepping stone. Sovereignty is a four-letter word to these people. I would not be shocked if Republicans go for it.

Comment

Looks like a democrat is getting shut out from the "in-crowd". http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews

The political machine is severely underestimating my generation. (she's close enough to be a millennial)

Comment

Long(est) serving MD Senator Barbara Mikulski is stepping down. Will be interesting who will survive the primaries and stand in the general election.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Looks like a democrat is getting shut out from the "in-crowd". http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews

The political machine is severely underestimating my generation. (she's close enough to be a millennial)
                                I have one degree of separation from this woman. She's a dumpster fire. She self-describes as a "Hindu" but she actually belongs to an offshoot branch of Hare Krishna who were so cray cray they kicked them out. She's also incompetent. She's the daughter of a rich (and former Republican) political wheeler-dealer Mike Gabbard back in Hawaii; her dad bought her a leg position in Sen. Akaka's office where she demonstrated a cheerleader's face and brain. She's becoming a Fox darling now because her cult's leader, Chris Butler, hates gays and Muslims.

Now, being stupid and corrupt never barred anybody from political power, but she's just somebody I happen to know is a moral and intellectual car wreck.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X