X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Norv Turner.

That is all.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Game over for the Jets
      Good call.

Comment

I like the Jets' style of play. If they weren't a New Jersey-based team that represents New York City, I'd be for them. I hate SD. But this still sucks. And to think, little Billy Polian got this ball started down the mountain. **** him.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha...Nate Kaeding is the best kicker ever!

I love how every year people always jump on the Chargers bandwagon forgetting who coaches them and kicks for them
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hahahaha, nice kick
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              Good call.
              Thanks

Comment

It's turning out Ryan Longwell is MN's secret weapon.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Norv Turner continues to screw over San Diego.
                  R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I would think that the Pats and Bills fans around here would rejoice! Their conference will have one of only four teams remaining after today. They have a team for which they can cheer next week!

And WTF? They just said that MN isn't hot? They've put up a combined 75 points in the last two games!
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I went to the Pats' Hall of Fame this fall and successfully kicked Vinatieri's shorter game-winning snow bowl kick (a 20-something chip shot) in one of the interactive exhibits.

I mention this because, in an important moment of a playoff game, San Diego might as well just send me out to attempt a field goal. This Kaeding is a boring, repetitive joke. How can the guy even show his face in the locker room?

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        They have a team for which they can cheer next week!

!
                        New Orleans?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I love how every year people always jump on the Chargers bandwagon forgetting who coaches them and kicks for them
                          *****http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4937/11214078ss.jpg***********http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8503/nelsonmuntz.jpg******

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          And WTF? They just said that MN isn't hot? They've put up a combined 75 points in the last two games!
                          I thought that too at first so I rewound and listened again. I think Simms said people were saying teams had to come into the playoffs hot and the Vikings supposedly weren't hot and look what happened today.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm not sure what is more stupid, kicking the challenge flag or calling that a penalty.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Nice head butt, Collectively SD is dumber than a box of rocks
                              This needs to be posted again, nice kick of the flag

Comment

The Pats' conference will have two of four teams left after today, right? Yeah, I'm ******* thrilled.

Comment

Working...
                                X