X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Oops, Rivers is yaking up a fur ball
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

The only thing saving SD is that the Jets are completely inept at passing.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Shouldn't there have been an untimed down at the end of this quarter?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Shouldn't there have been an untimed down at the end of this quarter?
          Maybe because the clock was at :00 and the play was over when the foul occurred? Whatever it is, that was one stupid penalty.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Nice head butt, Collectively SD is dumber than a box of rocks

Comment

The Chargers are supposed to be the best team in this little tournament, right?

Comment

This season is going to end with that ******* Ryan and Sanchez winning the whole thing, isn't it?
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
                  Yep, just like the Packers and the Cowboys before them.

Comment

The best team left since the Cowboys got eliminated by the dreaded 31-point fluke play.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This season is going to end with that ******* Ryan and Sanchez winning the whole thing, isn't it?
                      We're going to get Brettina vs the Jets in the SB. Murder me now.

Comment

Just put Indy in the SB now, neither one of these teams is going to stop Peyton

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what's gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Just put Indy in the SB now, neither one of these teams is going to stop Peyton
                            The only time the Colts got out of the conference, the Pats upset SD in SD to give the Colts an easier draw. Looks very similar this year. The Colts earned their seed and I have no problem with that. In fact I'd laugh if it were anyone but the Jets.

Comment

This Jets D is ****ed good...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The only time the Colts got out of the conference, the Pats upset SD in SD to give the Colts an easier draw. Looks very similar this year. The Colts earned their seed and I have no problem with that. In fact I'd laugh if it were anyone but the Jets.
                                As big a punk as Rivers is,its kind of fun to watch them struggle even if it is the J-E-T-S

Comment

Working...
                                X