This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Who dat who remember who lay down a smack down on dem 'aints when dey hosted deir first playoff game.

Time to go Anthony Carter all over who dat.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      Who dat who remember who lay down a smack down on dem 'aints when dey hosted deir first playoff game.

Time to go Anthony Carter all over who dat.
      Grandpa Jesus vs. Katrina and the Aints next week...the playoffs are what we thought they were!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground!
        Where did this start? I've heard it for the first time today, and it's been on during the American Idol commercials and then heard it during the post game coverage, too.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Where did this start? I've heard it for the first time today, and it's been on during the American Idol commercials and then heard it during the post game coverage, too.
          Some old guy showed up at American Idol auditions and did this impromptu rap song with that as the main line.

Stupidity reigns supreme as always.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Some old dude on American Idol.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KT1wdjlbyFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KT1wdjlbyFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

And look at that, Laser Rocket Arm wants to sell us something again.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Nice kick
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

There's some more of that postseason kicking nonsense. This year's Super Bowl is going to be won because someone shanks a game winner or misses 4 during the game in a 20-14 loss.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Does any kicker want a job tomorrow?

Comment

Stop me if you heard this one...Kaeding missed a FG in the playoffs
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      There's some more of that postseason kicking nonsense. This year's Super Bowl is going to be won because someone shanks a game winner or misses 4 during the game in a 20-14 loss.
                      Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                      Does any kicker want a job tomorrow?
                      saints have a fine kicker (whomever it is)!!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        saints have a fine kicker (whomever it is)!!
                        Yeah, but they also have a player involved with one of those reality famewhore Kardashians and I have no desire to see that no-talent family getting face time during the NFC Championship Game, so I'm going to have to root for the Vikings, with the awesome Prince as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Yeah, but they also have a player involved with one of those reality famewhore Kardashians and I have no desire to see that no-talent family getting face time during the NFC Championship Game, so I'm going to have to root for the Vikings, with the awesome Prince as a fan.
                          can't you accept that for a couple weeks and let me win $$$, please?!?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Game over for the Jets
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

First off, I said I'm rooting for them. Not that I think they will win. Second - duuuuuuuude, you just won big $$$$ last season with the stillers. Unless you plan to cut me in on any winnings, you ain't getting my sympathy with that request.

Comment

How much will you pay me to cheer for your team?

Comment

Working...
                                X