X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Pretty awesome huh

I wonder what will happen first...Lions win the Super Bowl or Cubs win the Series...what if they happened the same year
    It's all irrelevant if the Colts somehow lose between next week and the Super Bowl. A world where the Saints, Vikings or Chargers (I'm just counting the Jets out here) have a Super Bowl title is a world just waiting for an appearance by the Anti-Christ.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Love the crowd singing!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Why is Favre playing? Better be three handoffs and out then.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Dallas calls time out...really?

Wade Phillips is a friggin GENIUS!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Love the crowd singing!
            I had the TV tuned down in order to prevent an emobolism from popping in my brain. Were they singing Skol Vikings?

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              I had the TV tuned down in order to prevent an emobolism from popping in my brain. Were they singing Skol Vikings?
              Na na na na hey hey goodbye.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Dallas calls time out...really?

Wade Phillips is a friggin GENIUS!
                "It's a bold move, Cotton."

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Dang I could've used that for my playoff fantasy team. Darn it.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                    Beat me to it......I've seen anorexics show more interest at Old Country Buffet than the Cryboys showed on that series.
                    That is the best metaphor I have ever seen

Methinks Favre is trying to send a message to the idiots...err...the media
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jerry Jones needs more facetime. C'mon, FOX.

EDIT: Aaah, Felix Jones. He was supposed to have a HUGE DAY today.

Comment

"Romo wants nothing to do with the football."

Boy does that sum it up or what?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Jerry Jones needs more facetime. C'mon, FOX.
                          It is coming

Hey wait, is Austen not gonna taunt anymore...sad!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Methinks Favre is trying to send a message to the idiots...err...the media
                            He's a man! He's 40!

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                              It's all irrelevant if the Colts somehow lose between next week and the Super Bowl. A world where the Saints, Vikings or Chargers (I'm just counting the Jets out here) have a Super Bowl title is a world just waiting for an appearance by the Anti-Christ.
                              I doubt it. This is one of those "odd" years. Like when Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl. Not the end of the world.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                "It's a bold move, Cotton."
                                this isn't dodgeball! This is football!
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X