X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
    What's unfamiliar is Dallas actually playing well in December.
    Good thing it's January.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
      Good thing it's January.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        Run by Chris Johnson....run by Chris Johnson....pass to Johnson....run by Johnson....
        The Tennessee Chris Johnsons are looking good right now.

If he gets the record, there should be an askerisk because of this game. Pathetic.
        Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

any question how bad Matt Leinart sucks?

Comment

Originally posted by K7776S2001 View Post
            any question how bad Matt Leinart sucks?
            Life after Warner looks pretty grim in the Desert. Which is OK by me. I've only pulled for the Cards once (McCown to Poole: NO! NO! NO! The Cardinals have knocked the Vikings out of the playoffs! NO! )

I still love that classic PA game call.
            Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
              (McCown to Poole: NO! NO! NO! The Cardinals have knocked the Vikings out of the playoffs! NO! )

I still love that classic PA game call.
              ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_wfYAGosi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_wfYAGosi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                Good thing it's January.
                Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Ah, yes. Still. Last month of the season, anyways.
                Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_wfYAGosi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_wfYAGosi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                  I owe you a beer for not only finding that game call, but finding it with an accompanying Tecmo Bowl animation.

It never gets old. You can hear the pain in PA's voice. I bet his tears tasted like bacon-wrapped fail.
                  Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Will Green Bay outscore the Vikings?

Comment

Will anybody care?

Dallas is making Philly their biotch!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They sure didn't in the 2 games where that stat would actually matter.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Nicely played!

So the coronation of Philly as "The best team in the NFC" by a lot of the media seems like a good choice
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How hard is NBC going to try to convince us that Cincinnati gives a crap about tonight's game?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              That seems to be their only motivation at this point.

Comment

Chris Johnson just had a 64-yd TD run called back for a foolish holding penalty.

CJ is still on 1,998 yards...

Comment

Working...
                                X