X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I just saw a girl I graduated from high school with on TV as a Vikings cheerleader, she looks really **** good.
    Give her a call

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      Give her a call
      His odds are better just stalking her.
      Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

The Steelers are in mid-meltdown. If they were a poker player, they'd probably be Matusow.

Edit: The meltdown is almost complete.
        Last edited by Priceless; 01-03-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Disappointing season for me.

Chicago is going to finish 7-9. 3 wins fewer than I expected.

But you can't win with that many long term injuries and 26 INT by your QB. He obviously could be good, as he has 27 TD to go with those INT.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Go Houston...make some "nosie"

Comment

So if we have a Dallas win over Philly today, both wild card games in the NFC will be repeats of week 17 matchups. Very strange

Comment

IF the stillers make it, NE or CIN will put up 50+ on them next week.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  That requires three teams to lose today. I just can't see that happening but... You never know.
                  R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

If the Bungles lay down for the Jets then Pittsburgh still miss the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      The Pats might put 50 on them but will them promptly give up 60 in the 4th quarter, because that's what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        That requires three teams to lose today. I just can't see that happening but... You never know.
                        if the ravens and broncos lose at 4p, i can see the bungals holding signs on the sideline tonight letting the stillers know that they will lose for sure to guarantee they don't let them make it (though again, they would beat the stillers 50-30. stillers d blows )
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Many thanks once again to Baltimore's touchdown vulture...

Comment

Stop me when this sounds familiar...McNabb screws up in a big game...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Run by Chris Johnson....run by Chris Johnson....pass to Johnson....run by Johnson....

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Stop me when this sounds familiar...McNabb screws up in a big game...

What's unfamiliar is Dallas actually playing well in December.

Of course, they'll lose in the first round, sooo......
                                Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Working...
                                X