X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Holy weather game in Buffalo, batman!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

If they are so worried about their spot, maybe they should of played harder the first 16 weeks.
      they didn't want to get hurt.... have to pace themselves, ya know?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I haven't seen a beating like that since Rodney King.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Love the guy, hate the guy...but Favre has over 4000 yards on the season, 30 TDs and 7 Ints...that is kind of good.
          I just hate how the analysts make it seem okay that Brett Favre is "all about me" etc and it's his way or the highway.

Since when has that been respected, especially in sports stars? Sure Favre has done some amazing things over his career but he's also been involved with some great players and coaches throughout his career too. He is NOT bigger than the game or the team and I hate it that analysts make it seem okay that Minnesota needs to just shut up and listen to him.

Brad Childress is the coach PERIOD and Adrian Peterson is their best player PERIOD.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

I foresee a whole lot of Tavaris Jackson in the second half.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

The Giants had four first downs and 80 some yards in the first half. One of the first downs and ~40-50 of the yards came on the last play of the half, which was completely meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Brad Childress is the coach PERIOD and Adrian Peterson is their best player PERIOD.
                Incorrect PERIOD...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Incorrect PERIOD...
                  Who coach da vikes?

Comment

Period. P-E-R-I-D. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      Who coach da vikes?
                      Favre.

Comment

It's nice of the Giants to give the Vikings so many opportunities. It's useful to have a tune-up before the playoffs.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          It's nice of the Giants to give the Vikings so many opportunities. It's useful to have a tune-up before the playoffs.
                          TAHI!!!
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                            Favre.
                            BINGO!

Vikes are running it up...Favre Fun Factor: SUPER HIGH!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Giants are officially putrid. Tahi just scored.

41-0 - Hmmmmmm
                              Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              Favre.
                              On a tee for you buddy, on a tee!

Comment

I remember 41-0 for the Vikes & Giants. It went somewhat differently, however.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X