This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Up by 4 (unless McCoy gets a miracle td) vs Romo/Williams for the title. I am not comfortable relying on the Redskins' defense.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
      Then Mercury Morris gets to be part of a second parade... His funeral.
      It won't be all that it's cracked up to be.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That was a sick sick catch.
        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

That's a catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Up by 4 (unless McCoy gets a miracle td) vs Romo/Williams for the title. I am not comfortable relying on the Redskins' defense.
            The ESPN default leagues have 2-week finals, concluding next week. Fortunately most of my players will be playing for something.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              The ESPN default leagues have 2-week finals, concluding next week. Fortunately most of my players will be playing for something.
              As it stands now, Romo can throw for one td, and not 300 yards, and Roy cannot get 100 receiving yards nor a TD.

Comment

A FG by Akers brings me within 1 with Austin vs Longwell.

Comment

Dear Tony,

Please throw the ball to Miles Austin not Roy Williams. Thanks!

Me

PS: If you could throw about four picks to help out 'Hoven, that would be cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                    Then Mercury Morris gets to be part of a second parade... His funeral.
                    Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    The rest of the world should break out the bubbly each time one of them dies.
                    Can we have fireworks with it?
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                      Dear Tony,

Please throw the ball to Miles Austin not Roy Williams. Thanks!

Me

PS: If you could throw about four picks to help out 'Hoven, that would be cool too.

Too late. Game over. I lose.

2nd place? Sure I'll take it, but having GB score 48 points or whatever and having ARodg only toss 1 td really hurt. Probably cost me the game (although I can't argue with his total season performance, including his big week last week to get me here in the first place).

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Too late. Game over. I lose.

2nd place? Sure I'll take it, but having GB score 48 points or whatever and having ARodg only toss 1 td really hurt. Probably cost me the game (although I can't argue with his total season performance, including his big week last week to get me here in the first place).
                        He can still throw four picks...I hate the Cowboys

Comment

Hey Visanthe: I need about four touchdown passes and 140 yards receiving from you tomorrow.

Any chance of that happening?

No?

Well I'll take my runner-up prize now.
                          Originally posted by Jon
                          You call everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            Can we have fireworks with it?
                            Rig Mercury's coffin with the fireworks and then set them off to one of his horrible rap songs.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I have this idea, maybe on third and short or fourth and short, the Cowboys should try a different play besides running it right up the middle.
                              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Well, 'Hoven, Zorn one-upped the both of us. He just simply decided not to score.
                                Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Working...
                                X