X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    I once had a 7200 calorie a day diet...

But that's because the doctors were trying to get me to add weight after having lost so much of it back in the day.
    You can read minds?
    Cornell University Men's Hockey
    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
      You can read minds?
      I knew you'd say that.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I knew you'd say that.
        It was the correct response, why wouldn't I have?
        Cornell University Men's Hockey
        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
          It was the correct response, why wouldn't I have?
          I knew you'd say that too.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I knew you'd say that too.
            you CAN read minds!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'm so *ing sick of hearing about BrettFavre and his rendition of "Pants On The Ground" after Sunday's game.

Yeah, you coulda stopped me after "BrettFavre" but I had to add that last part.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I'm so *ing sick of hearing about BrettFavre and his rendition of "Pants On The Ground" after Sunday's game.

Um then friggin ignore it...I live in the city of Minneapolis, not the suburbs but the actual city, and I have yet to see it because I have the wherewithall to NOT PAY ATTENTION TO IT! You have no one to blame but yourself.

I mean seriously, I love the Vikes and I have never seen even a second of Favre doing it and have pretty much ignored it being brought up by others. In fact the only thing annoying about it is people like you who have to whine about it
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I haven't even seen it, don't know how I've avoided it though, haven't been trying to avoid it.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Um then friggin ignore it...I live in the city of Minneapolis, not the suburbs but the actual city, and I have yet to see it because I have the wherewithall to NOT PAY ATTENTION TO IT! You have no one to blame but yourself.

I mean seriously, I love the Vikes and I have never seen even a second of Favre doing it and have pretty much ignored it being brought up by others. In fact the only thing annoying about it is people like you who have to whine about it
                    Hard to ignore when the radio at work keeps bringing it up, it comes up on the 10pm news (like it, or anything else besides the first 2 minutes of the half hour, is really news), etc etc etc. It's been basically in my face for the past 3 days.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hard to ignore when the radio at work keeps bringing it up, it comes up on the 10pm news (like it, or anything else besides the first 2 minutes of the half hour, is really news), etc etc etc. It's been basically in my face for the past 3 days.
                      Would you rather they talked endless about the Bills hiring Chan Gailey? Would that help cheer you up?
                      I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

i like this guy

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Jets coach Rex Ryan sent a game ball to Marty Schottenheimer after last weekend's playoff upset of the San Diego Chargers, the team that fired the father of New York's offensive coordinator following a 14-2 regular season.

Brian Schottenheimer said he was touched when he learned of his boss' gesture Tuesday -- and joked that it didn't even occur to him to do it.

Marty Schottenheimer was fired in February 2007 after the Chargers lost their first playoff game despite having the NFL's best record that season. He had 35 wins and two AFC West titles in his last three seasons in San Diego, where his son was quarterbacks coach from 2002 to 2005.

"It felt nice to pick up the phone after the game and talk to my father," Brian Schottenheimer said Thursday.

After Sunday's 17-14 win, the son has a chance to do something his famous father never did as a head coach: reach the Super Bowl. The Jets play Sunday in the AFC Championship Game at Indianapolis.

Marty Schottenheimer is coaching college players this week at the East-West Shrine Game in Orlando, Fla.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

File this under "seemed like a good idea at the time."

You can now order all of your Jet's AFC Champion merchadise at JetsShop.com

Comment

You can order Colts, Saints, and Vikings championship gear as well.

Nice non-story.
                            Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                              You can order Colts, Saints, and Vikings championship gear as well.

Nice non-story.

I find it humorous. My local rag did not have anything about the other teams just the Jets. Don't have any officiating to **** and moan about right now I see.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                                I find it humorous. My local rag did not have anything about the other teams just the Jets. Don't have any officiating to **** and moan about right now I see.
                                Of course you find it humorous, your local rag fed you your alfafa.

Baa!

Just because you find lazy journalism to be entertaining doesn't mean I have to also.
                                Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Working...
                                X