X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #3: The Quest for Perfection

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Ya know...the "Don Adam Rule" sucks in hockey why is the NFL using it?

(The Don Adam rule is that whenever he refs a game and a team goes up by 2 goals the next 3 penalties will be against the winning team...it doesnt matter if they are home or away, good or bad, as long as they are winning by 2 they get the calls)
    Because they're Dallas. If the shoe was on Minnesota's foot the Don Adam rule wouldn't be in play.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
      They got away with holding. NOT PI. The hold came before the ball was even thrown. Are YOU even watching the game?
      Either way, it was a missed call...well two since I didnt see Harvin flinch. (though he probably did)

Will a ref get hit by a bottle today?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I just said that to DL.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Because they're Dallas. If the shoe was on Minnesota's foot the Don Adam rule wouldn't be in play.
          Then it isnt the Don Adam rule...****it I wonder what this rule should be named.

edit: Ray Edwards sucks.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            There was no false start.
            None at all. In fact, Dallas was offsides. Play should never have been blown dead.
            Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
            -Fred Shero

Comment

Either way, it was a missed call...well two since I didnt see Harvin flinch. (though he probably did)

yeah, a plastic Miller Lite bottle.
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Heh where is Nick Folk when you need him?
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Wade Phillips is awesome.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Has a kicker been a starter, and then cut, by two different teams in the same season?
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Ok...Romo might die this game...5 sacks already.

And Dallas misses another FG because Don Adam said "DONT RUIN MY RULE!" :d
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Surprised there wasn't a late flag after the kick was missed.
                        Wade is still MN's secret weapon here.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

What a shame that field goal was missed
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Wow, what is up with all the missed field goals over the past few weeks? It's like some disease is running rampant thru NFL kickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Has a kicker been a starter, and then cut, by two different teams in the same season?
                              It wont matter if they dont win today
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

is jerry jones not in the house today!?!?! can't we get some shots of him after a sack or missed fg, please?!?!?

can someone get on this?

thanks in advance
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X