Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riots and Racists and Looting...OH MY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riots and Racists and Looting...OH MY!!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I was thinking more some modest real estate.
    Looks like a real fixer-upper. Better hope there's a Home Depot nearby.
    Originally posted by Priceless
    Good to see you're so reasonable.
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
    Very well, said.
    Originally posted by Rover
    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I'm well aware he's a comedian. Sorry for not "getting" this particular bit.
      His bit is mocking white people. (White People Problems is his bit as well...he loves mocking the over privileged) The last part is the over the top part that "defends" them because they are so stupid. Find a clip of him doing this bit and you will get it right away
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        His bit is mocking white people. (White People Problems is his bit as well...he loves mocking the over privileged) The last part is the over the top part that "defends" them because they are so stupid. Find a clip of him doing this bit and you will get it right away
        To wit. (NSFW)
        Last edited by Kepler; 01-14-2015, 12:56 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
          Are you saying that there has been no progress whatsoever over the past 50 years?
          You cant be this obtuse. I'm saying whatever progress has been made isn't substantiated nor measured because people are speaking out and standing up. If youre going to troll at least make it interseting.
          Last edited by Slap Shot; 01-14-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
            And it existed long before the Europeans became heavily involved. And Africa doesn't have a corner on slave trading, then or now.
            Here's where I once again drop in my anecdote about at least 1,000 blacks owning slaves at the time of the firing on Fort Sumter. My source? E. B. Long, chief research historian for the official centennial history of the war. He lived in my home town and proudly showed me his set of the notes for the history. He had one, Bruce Catton another and the third was in the Library of Congress.

Neither he nor I intend any defense of the institution of slavery in general or as it was practiced in America. It's just one of those interesting factoids. And not entirely surprising, given human nature.
            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Working...
            X