Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riots and Racists and Looting...OH MY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riots and Racists and Looting...OH MY!!!

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
    Hate is a strong word.
    WI is dead to me, and I hate UND more. Clear enough?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      There are no 1st Amendment rights when you're part of a private league, however. In "private" time, you can test that (like Sterling did), but on the field (like the Rams did) that does not apply. The Rams would (or should) have no case, no matter what one thinks.
      Well, "perceived" first amendment within a private group. I should have clarified, especially since I was arguing for exactly what you're pointing out right now during all the Donald Sterling stuff when people were saying "America's over! The constitution means nothing!!! Rabble Rabble Rabble..."
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        The quote sounds like something out of The Onion. I thought Deadspin got duped when I first read it.

Literally all of that reads like a comment from a Yahoo News article.
        Right. Police officers are going to boycott the NFL and their advertisers.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
          Yeppir.....this pretty much says it all!

When will the crack heads go home?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            how about lethal force used upon/against rioters & looters?
            That would end the BS quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Well, "perceived" first amendment within a private group. I should have clarified, especially since I was arguing for exactly what you're pointing out right now during all the Donald Sterling stuff when people were saying "America's over! The constitution means nothing!!! Rabble Rabble Rabble..."
              Agreed. The first two Amendments are so often misinterpreted it's laughable. And sad. Make that depressing.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                That would end the BS quickly.
                Think the police at the pumpkin riots in New Hampshire should have used deadly force?

Comment

Fun fact, Jeff Roorda was fired as a police officer for falsifying reports in an attempt to cover another officer. I'd think he'd fit right in with the NFL.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    Think the police at the pumpkin riots in New Hampshire should have used deadly force?
                    Was it in Hanover?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Chris Rock, unlikely voice of reason.

If you saw Tina Turner and Ike having a lovely breakfast over there, would you say their relationship’s improved? Some people would. But a smart person would go, “Oh, he stopped punching her in the face.” It’s not up to her.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        WI is dead to me, and I hate UND more. Clear enough?
                        They're going to take out restraining orders on you!
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Today in El Derpo Spectaculare.
                          Cornell University

Comment

As far as the Rams are concerned, I'm reminded of the newspaperman in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence who tells Jimmy Stewart "when the legend become fact, print the legend." They don't care whether anybody actually put his hands up. They're "printing the legend."
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Tell me if you've heard this one before:

- black kid breaking some rule of conduct
                              - white officer gives a lawful (and reasonable) instruction
                              - black kid gets in the face of the cop
                              - the name of the city starts with "F" and is in the Midwest

And the winner is:
                              http://www.inforum.com/content/polic...anted-ferguson
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-02-2014, 09:30 AM.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Pajama Boy gets mugged. You'll never guess the rest. .
                                http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/Katie...ilege-n1926223
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X