• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    You make that sort of decision (the sex) you deal with ALL the consequences.
    At least we have one honest Pro Lifer. A kid is punishment for sex. Now, why sex requires punishment is a matter that is fundamentally cultural, if not religious.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    This is a drive by. I don't like either. If it (birth) happens, it happens. I'm of the crowd where if you have the sex, you know and take the risks. Yes, I have child at this point, a beautiful son. I don't like either option mentioned that has been morphed into easy peasy birth control. It's not a religious thing. You make that sort of decision (the sex) you deal with ALL the consequences.
    If it's not a religious objection, why do you oppose birth control? Because it's very convenient for you to carry that position considering you, as a man, don't have to deal with the consequences. And no, having to pay child support 9 months down the line doesn't count, so don't even pull up that "men's rights" canard.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

This is 100% a bunch of knuckle dragging men saying, “Keep your legs shut, sl-t!” In a complete vacuum you might be right. But considering everything else Republicans do, this is undeniable. Transvaginal ultrasounds, permanent notations on their medical records, mandatory waiting periods. Many of these laws are tantamount to the government assaulting women.

This is the modern version of The Scarlet Letter.

How you can be against birth control is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Jon Oliver main story tonight was dead on.
    If you hate abortion, you should love birth control.
    It’s about controlling women.
    This is a drive by. I don't like either. If it (birth) happens, it happens. I'm of the crowd where if you have the sex, you know and take the risks. Yes, I have child at this point, a beautiful son. I don't like either option mentioned that has been morphed into easy peasy birth control. It's not a religious thing. You make that sort of decision (the sex) you deal with ALL the consequences.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Jon Oliver main story tonight was dead on.
    If you hate abortion, you should love birth control.
    It’s about controlling women.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X