• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Exactly. Women have two functions: they either are a toy for men to play with (bad!) or a tool for men to breed with (good!). They have no other purpose. They are an inanimate extension of men, as decreed by The Lord.

Maybe this will get women off their butts to vote. But hell, maybe they'll vote for it. I've been sheltered -- I've mostly only met women with brains. I have no idea how the Great Unwashed feel about this. Perhaps they like being kept as pets.

Guess we'll find out.
    53% of white women like being kept as pets. They also do not like women in power.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Republicans are all about "owning the female species."
    Exactly. Women have two functions: they either are a toy for men to play with (bad!) or a tool for men to breed with (good!). They have no other purpose. They are an inanimate extension of men, as decreed by The Lord.

Maybe this will get women off their butts to vote. But hell, maybe they'll vote for it. I've been sheltered -- I've mostly only met women with brains. I have no idea how the Great Unwashed feel about this. Perhaps they like being kept as pets.

Guess we'll find out.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    ALabama has told rape and incest victims to ****
    In all honesty I've never understood how people who want to ban abortion because "it's a life" can make an exception for rape or incest. If it's a life it's a life -- the circumstances of conception don't matter.

But, of course, it's not a life and that's not why they oppose abortion. This is right wing social engineering. They are punishing women who have sex for pleasure. That is all it has ever been.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Kicker to the Alabama law (and there are many) is that this becomes a felony: so an underage girl, raped by a family member, must carry the child to term without her consent; because if anything happens to the embryo/fetus, she goes to prison and loses her voting rights.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Best case scenario is for them to overturn Roe at this point. Cause if they don't they're for sure going to allow draconian restrictions that are the same thing and not suffer the consequences of a full overturn.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Save the baby, kill the doctor and the mother. Republican Logic 101.
    Seems odd.
    2 taxpayers
    1 taker

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Save the baby, kill the doctor and the mother. Republican Logic 101.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

the dr gets 99yrs, but the women off free?!?!?!?!!? al pols are such pusses. let's see a bill with teeth!!

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Of course that’s the strategy. Now that Justice Keystone is on the bench, they’re ramming through as many as possible. Every time even the smallest new measure passes through the Court, it can and will be used by the true believers on the court to incrementally screw women.

The republicans are going to finally get abortion banned and white women need to only look themselves in the mirror when they want a group to blame. I’m sorry my gender ****ed you all, but you didn’t do yourselves any favors.

The only thing we can all do is vote. In every election every time. Dog catcher to president.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied

These people make me sick.

Leave a comment:

• trixR4kids
    replied

I’m sorry but the only way that proposal could come off as reasonable is if you fully buy the right wing talking points, are completely uneducated on why that method is used, or both. The goals of the right are completely transparent here, they’re just trying to chip away at abortion rights one statute at a time.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Get it to the SCOTUS. I think Roberts is less nutty than we/you think.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Lmao, yeah it’s so reasonable to ban one of the only second trimester abortion methods for no rational reason.
    For once I tend to agree with you, though I'll take a pass on your usual attitude.

Leave a comment:

• trixR4kids
    replied

Lmao, yeah it’s so reasonable to ban one of the only second trimester abortion methods for no rational reason.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X