X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror Version 6 - Perpetual Motion Machine

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
    I see unofan's obsession with me continues. He apparently doesn't know that there is a sizable and growing Muslim population already in Europe and European governments are extremely concerned with folks from their Muslim communities going to fight for ISIS and then coming back, amongst other concerns.
    This from someone who repped another poster for calling unofan a douchnozzle. Obsession?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Jews are also moving back to Israel. Unlike sheeple in this country, they've learned from the Holocaust, which I'm sure the loonies on here are going to say didn't exist.
      I love how you don't include yourself in "the loonies".

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        they've learned from the Holocaust, which I'm sure the loonies on here are going to say didn't exist.
        I would be amazed and shocked if there is a single poster on all of USCHO who is a Holocaust denier.

Challenge offered, internet.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I would be amazed and shocked if there is a single poster on all of USCHO who is a Holocaust denier.

Teach the controversy!
          In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
          I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Well there was my wife's early attempts at cooking.. I'll deny it ever happened, of course.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

It's safe to say most conservatives would flinch at the sight of their own shadow. The list of items they're afraid of is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                It's safe to say most conservatives would flinch at the sight of their own shadow. The list of items they're afraid of is amazing.
                Oh come on! Liberals are afraid of nothing?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Oh come on! Liberals are afraid of nothing?
                  President Sarah Palin

Comment

Who doesn't gag upon reading those words in that order?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      So you're taking a cue from the Bob Gray school of argument whereby you claim you're leaving and then don't? Good to know. Since you combine that with the craziness of flaggy, you've got entertainment written all over your posts.

Surely you aren't seriously saying ISIS will have a d-day like foothold in western Europe by this time in 2017. You're not actually saying that's a real possibility, are you?
                      I don't know Bob or flaggy (???).

And no I'm not saying ISIS will have a d-day like foothold in Western Europe, but let's analyze that analogy a minute. Have you read about d-day? Exactly what type of foothold did the U.S., Canada, Britain et al have at 0600 the following morning? Precarious. It seems you see June 6, 1944 in the lens of the final outcome of the war and not the outcome of that day solely.

I pointed at an article that describes ISIS wanting to take Rome and I'll add if you're not alarmed that ISIS has not been thwarted anywhere, if you're not alarmed they're talking about Rome now when they're a scant what, 2 hours from Sicily at this point? I'll ask, at what point WOULD you be alarmed?
                      Last edited by solovsfett; 02-19-2015, 10:46 PM.
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

And no I'm not saying ISIS will have a d-day like foothold in Western Europe, but let's analyze that analogy a minute. Have you read about d-day? Exactly what type of foothold did the U.S., Canada, Britain et al have at 0600 the following morning? Precarious. It seems you see June 6, 1944 in the lens of the final outcome of the war and not the outcome of that day solely.

I pointed at an article that describes ISIS wanting to take Rome and I'll add if you're not alarmed that ISIS has not been thwarted anywhere, if you're not alarmed they're talking about Rome now when they're a scant what, 2 hours from Sicily at this point? I'll ask, at what point WOULD you be alarmed?
                        I want to take Rome, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          I want to take Rome, too.
                          TERRORIST!!!!! Hit the deck!
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

You said they'd be in Spain and France in two years. In order to do that, they'd have to establish a foothold in western Europe and go from there.

That's farking insane. China, a country with infinitely more resources, can't even invade Taiwan if they wanted to, but you think ISIS will romp over western Europe in two years.
                            Last edited by unofan; 02-20-2015, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              You said they'd be in Spain and France in two years. In order to do that, they'd have to establish a foothold in western Europe and go from there.

That's farking insane. China, a country with infinitely more resources, can't even invade Taiwan if they wanted to, but you think ISIS will romp over western Europe in two years.
                              China invading or not invading Taiwan is irrelevant to this situation. I have no idea how that is apropos.

As for you saying that I think "ISIS will romp over Western Europe in two years" for the record (again), here is what I said

absolutely terrifying stuff: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...rom-libya.html

If no-one (read: U.S., UK, Germany, Australia) stands up to ISIS militarily (meaning boots on the ground, not video game pilots) they'll carve their way up to France or Spain within 2 years.

If that article is correct (and we know that part about ISIS being close to Sicily is correct) in the quote about their desire to take Rome and it's description of Italy's national defense situation or lackthereof, than how can it be absurd to think ISIS won't march into France in short order after arriving in Italy?
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

China invading or not invading Taiwan is irrelevant to this situation. I have no idea how that is apropos.

As for you saying that I think "ISIS will romp over Western Europe in two years" for the record (again), here is what I said

absolutely terrifying stuff: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...rom-libya.html

If no-one (read: U.S., UK, Germany, Australia) stands up to ISIS militarily (meaning boots on the ground, not video game pilots) they'll carve their way up to France or Spain within 2 years.

If that article is correct (and we know that part about ISIS being close to Sicily is correct) in the quote about their desire to take Rome and it's description of Italy's national defense situation or lackthereof, than how can it be absurd to think ISIS won't march into France in short order after arriving in Italy?
                                Bwhahahaha. The article has one correct geographical fact, so the whole thing must be true?

You clearly have no clue how much material and command-and-control infrastructure it takes to launch an amphibious assault. How's that ISIS Navy looking these days?
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X