• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Global War on Terror Version 6 - Perpetual Motion Machine

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Putin has a soul?
    Not anymore. It's in a briefcase carried around by John Travolta and Samuel L Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Putin has a soul?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    by "catch" I mean "discover." If you can see his soul in there, Asperger's should be hard to miss.
    It's a spectrum. High functioning aspys are indistinguishable from engineering students.

Leave a comment:

• geezer
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Asperger's is characterized by aberrant cognitive development. Dubya has natural immunity.
    by "catch" I mean "discover." If you can see his soul in there, Asperger's should be hard to miss.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    I'm surprised GW didn't catch that when he examined Putin's soul through his eyeballs or whatever.
    Asperger's is characterized by aberrant cognitive development. Dubya has natural immunity.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Russia may dig strongmen. Its better said that the rest of Eastern Europe is easily exploited by strongmen. Preference vs. victimization.
    The region seems to fall pretty easily into the authoritarian, nationalist, "traditional values" bereznianka. The Belarussians have a guy who makes Putin look like Thoreau, and the right-"center" parties throughout the region run on the "no gays or feminists and we're not all that wild about the Jews now that you ask" platform (the far right parties aren't so subtle).

Leave a comment:

• geezer
    replied

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Pentagon says Putin has Asperger's.

For some reason the script that is used for the link box keeps freezing my browser, so I'll just have to post it in HTML form.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...agon/22855927/
    I'm surprised GW didn't catch that when he examined Putin's soul through his eyeballs or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Russia may dig strongmen. Its better said that the rest of Eastern Europe is easily exploited by strongmen. Preference vs. victimization.

Interesting question about MN. At first, I'd figure with it being one of the most liberal states and among the least blindly patriotic today that didn't make sense. It has been one of the most successful states for its size. I guess who knows...W VA makes an interesting example.
    Russia needs a Czar. However they need to discard the Ivan the Terrible model in favor of Peter the Great (or Liz II).

Leave a comment:

• 5mn_Major
    replied

Putin's a classic "Strongman." Eastern Europe seems to really dig them. Their weather sucks and they're mostly poor.

If Minnesota had a 200-year long depression, they'd wind up ruled by Putin.
    Interesting question about MN. At first, I'd figure with it being one of the most liberal states and among the least blindly patriotic today that didn't make sense. It has been one of the most successful states for its size. I guess who knows...W VA makes an interesting example.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

No reason he can't be both.

Putin's a classic "Strongman." Eastern Europe seems to really dig them. Their weather sucks and they're mostly poor. If Minnesota had a 200-year long depression, they'd wind up ruled by Putin.
    Right. Hitler (yeah, yeah, Godwin's Law) was a classic example. He most definitely was a megalomaniac who believed it was Germany's (and thus his) destiny to rule the world. He also happened to be a raving lunatic with several disorders which became worse as the Germans started losing the war. Good thing he was a loon. A competent man with that much power would be incredibly dangerous. Imagine if he had been smart enough to finish off the Brits before invading Russia and hadn't declared war on the United States after Pearl Harbor.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

For some reason the script that is used for the link box keeps freezing my browser, so I'll just have to post it in HTML form.
    Is anybody questioning whether the reporting is misquoting the Pentagon and they were actually calling him an assburger?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

I think he's just a good old-fashioned megalomaniac/sociopath.
    No reason he can't be both.

Putin's a classic "Strongman." Eastern Europe seems to really dig them. Their weather sucks and they're mostly poor. If Minnesota had a 200-year long depression, they'd wind up ruled by Putin.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

--->insert picture of shirtless Putin riding a horse.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied

Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 02-05-2015, 01:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X