This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slap shot View Post
    and in both cases it's your bad decision making that's the problem.

Comment

• Re: Global War on Terror Version 6 - Perpetual Motion Machine

Link
      "The abuse of liberty, in this country and . . . by these smart alecks who want to take their middle finger and put it in the face of people of faith, that has to stop too," he said. "How about some restraint and civility and decency on the part of these people?"

"I'm sick and tired of these brats who say, 'Muslims, you have to take it,'" Donohue said. "Why don't you disagree with Islam and do it in a civil manner instead of acting like a bunch of libertine thugs yourselves?"

Comment

He's a moron.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Say what you will, the French know how to demonstrate.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            In the end they will do nothing and then wonder why the Third Republic fell.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Maybe. The coming months will tell.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What do you suggest they do?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  What do you suggest they do?
                  http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...3sn0o1_500.jpg
                  Code:

Comment

• That's the Japanese. I'd freeze all immigration from Muslim countries and seriously consider deportations. But Euro open borders put a crimp in controlling border access as once you get into an EU country, you can freely move around the EU.

Oh - I'd start asking the white people to start breeding.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Oh - I'd start asking the white people to start breeding.
                      Kate Upton and I will get right on that.

Comment

Please, no. We want our future generations to benefit from Upton having attractive offspring, and her mating with you wouldn't do at all. Her genes can only pickup so much slack.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I love how the Charlie Hebdoe conversation on Twitter has turned into an argument between people who view all Muslims as bloodthirsty maniacs and people who think French attitudes on race make it totally okay to murder 12 people. Sigh.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            I love how the Charlie Hebdoe conversation on Twitter has turned into an argument between people who view all Muslims as bloodthirsty maniacs and people who think French attitudes on race make it totally okay to murder 12 people. Sigh.
                            Therein lies your problem. You could have written this:

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            I love how today's news story conversation on Twitter has turned into an argument between people who view all of Group A as bloodthirsty maniacs and people who think Country B's attitudes on Controversial Topic C make it totally okay to murder 12 people. Sigh.
                            Code:

Comment

I love how the Dez Bryant "noncatch" on Twitter has turned into an argument between people who view all Packer fans as bloodthirsty maniacs and people who think Cowboy fans attitudes on the previous week's catch make it totally okay to murder 12 people. Sigh.
                              See? It totally works.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Therein lies your problem. You could have written this:
                                Good point. It really has replaced YouTube as a dumping ground for awful people.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                                -Blackadder
                                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                                -Casablanca
                                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X