• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solovsfett
    replied
    Re: Global War on Terror Version 6 - Perpetual Motion Machine

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    You know. I'm really glad I only run into batshiat like this online and very occasionally at work. I don't think I could handle dealing with it daily from my neighbors or co workers.
    ok, where is their advance being halted and by whom?

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    absolutely terrifying stuff: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...rom-libya.html

If no-one (read: U.S., UK, Germany, Australia) stands up to ISIS militarily (meaning boots on the ground, not video game pilots) they'll carve their way up to France or Spain within 2 years.
    You know. I'm really glad I only run into batshiat like this online and very occasionally at work. I don't think I could handle dealing with it daily from my neighbors or co workers.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    absolutely terrifying stuff: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...rom-libya.html

If no-one (read: U.S., UK, Germany, Australia) stands up to ISIS militarily (meaning boots on the ground, not video game pilots) they'll carve their way up to France or Spain within 2 years.
    Forgive me, but where is the French or Spanish military / police force? Are they going to sit on their keesters and get overrun?

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Do those morons even know what the first I in ISIS stands for? http://nypost.com/2015/02/17/islamic...rorism-summit/
    "Junior Varsity"

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Do those morons even know what the first I in ISIS stands for? http://nypost.com/2015/02/17/islamic...rorism-summit/

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
    He'd probably claim those Christians are greatly exaggerating the extent of their beheading and it's all Bush's fault anyway, or some such blather. You know, the usual Obama party line.
    They STILL blaming Bush?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Houston has nothing to do with it. The jerky poster isn't and never was a Houston fire fighter. And you want to condemn a city of several millions because of the ignorant words of one person? Too bad your exquisitely tuned sense of outrage didn't register a peep when ISIS beheaded a couple of dozen guys just because they're Christian. What, exactly, does it take to get your t*ts in an uproar about Islamist savagery?

BTW, is it true what I've read that the shooter in North Carolina is a fan of Ms. Maddow's and not a "fundy"? Kinda alters your reflexive chest beating, doesn't it?
    He'd probably claim those Christians are greatly exaggerating the extent of their beheading and it's all Bush's fault anyway, or some such blather. You know, the usual Obama party line.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Houston has nothing to do with it. The jerky poster isn't and never was a Houston fire fighter. And you want to condemn a city of several millions because of the ignorant words of one person? Too bad your exquisitely tuned sense of outrage didn't register a peep when ISIS beheaded a couple of dozen guys just because they're Christian. What, exactly, does it take to get your t*ts in an uproar about Islamist savagery?
    They have to wear Harvard colors.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

BTW, is it true what I've read that the shooter in North Carolina is a fan of Ms. Maddow's and not a "fundy"? Kinda alters your reflexive chest beating, doesn't it?
    Last edited by Old Pio; 02-16-2015, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Stay classy, Houston.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    When it's you it's an agenda. When it's me it's principles.
    One man's trash, is another man's treasure.

In the immortal paraphrasing of Sen. Dan Quayle, "Potatoe, Potahtoe".

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Did it ever occur you, Bob, that you might have an agenda of your own?
    When it's you it's an agenda. When it's me it's principles.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Seriously, anyone who doesn't have one of those much-maligned "agendas" is most likely an apathetic, and dare I suggest, boring (?) individual. It's human nature to have an opinion on how things should be run.

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    I'm sure if a Muslim had killed three American students in North Carolina, the police and the media would be quick to say it was a parking dispute.
    He was just a troublemaker and a little obsessed with parking. Don't know what the big deal is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X