X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    I don't know Bob or flaggy (???).

And no I'm not saying ISIS will have a d-day like foothold in Western Europe, but let's analyze that analogy a minute. Have you read about d-day? Exactly what type of foothold did the U.S., Canada, Britain et al have at 0600 the following morning? Precarious. It seems you see June 6, 1944 in the lens of the final outcome of the war and not the outcome of that day solely.

I pointed at an article that describes ISIS wanting to take Rome and I'll add if you're not alarmed that ISIS has not been thwarted anywhere, if you're not alarmed they're talking about Rome now when they're a scant what, 2 hours from Sicily at this point? I'll ask, at what point WOULD you be alarmed?
    I want to take Rome, too.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Re: Global War on Terror Version 6 - Perpetual Motion Machine

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    So you're taking a cue from the Bob Gray school of argument whereby you claim you're leaving and then don't? Good to know. Since you combine that with the craziness of flaggy, you've got entertainment written all over your posts.

Surely you aren't seriously saying ISIS will have a d-day like foothold in western Europe by this time in 2017. You're not actually saying that's a real possibility, are you?
    I don't know Bob or flaggy (???).

And no I'm not saying ISIS will have a d-day like foothold in Western Europe, but let's analyze that analogy a minute. Have you read about d-day? Exactly what type of foothold did the U.S., Canada, Britain et al have at 0600 the following morning? Precarious. It seems you see June 6, 1944 in the lens of the final outcome of the war and not the outcome of that day solely.

I pointed at an article that describes ISIS wanting to take Rome and I'll add if you're not alarmed that ISIS has not been thwarted anywhere, if you're not alarmed they're talking about Rome now when they're a scant what, 2 hours from Sicily at this point? I'll ask, at what point WOULD you be alarmed?
    Last edited by solovsfett; 02-19-2015, 10:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Who doesn't gag upon reading those words in that order?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Oh come on! Liberals are afraid of nothing?
    President Sarah Palin

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    It's safe to say most conservatives would flinch at the sight of their own shadow. The list of items they're afraid of is amazing.
    Oh come on! Liberals are afraid of nothing?

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

It's safe to say most conservatives would flinch at the sight of their own shadow. The list of items they're afraid of is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I would be amazed and shocked if there is a single poster on all of USCHO who is a Holocaust denier.

Challenge offered, internet.
    Well there was my wife's early attempts at cooking.. I'll deny it ever happened, of course.

Leave a comment:

• WisconsinWildcard
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I would be amazed and shocked if there is a single poster on all of USCHO who is a Holocaust denier.

Teach the controversy!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    they've learned from the Holocaust, which I'm sure the loonies on here are going to say didn't exist.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Jews are also moving back to Israel. Unlike sheeple in this country, they've learned from the Holocaust, which I'm sure the loonies on here are going to say didn't exist.
    I love how you don't include yourself in "the loonies".

Leave a comment:

• GrinCDXX
    replied

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
    I see unofan's obsession with me continues. He apparently doesn't know that there is a sizable and growing Muslim population already in Europe and European governments are extremely concerned with folks from their Muslim communities going to fight for ISIS and then coming back, amongst other concerns.
    This from someone who repped another poster for calling unofan a douchnozzle. Obsession?

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So now Bob and Flaggy are BFFs? This takes awesome to a whole new level!
    I can either be your biggest detractor or your most staunch defender. That onus is entirely upon the other person. I do not hold grudges, nor do I cast immunities.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Handy's imagination is always in overdrive.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    An armistice is not a peace.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X