X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    At the recent "violent extremism" summit, guess which prayer was offered, and none other? http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...o-other-faiths
    “In translation those verses of the Quran mean ‘Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption in the land, it’s as if he has slain mankind entirely, and whoever saves one life, it’s as if he has saved mankind entirely,’” Adam said.
    That's some pretty inflammatory language. I can see why people are all riled up.

ETA:Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world. — Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:9; Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 37a.
    Last edited by Priceless; 02-20-2015, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied
    Re: Global War on Terror Version 6 - Perpetual Motion Machine

At the recent "violent extremism" summit, guess which prayer was offered, and none other? http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...o-other-faiths

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    yeah, allowing those airplanes to fly into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon was such a bad idea!
    I liked the Taliban and al-Qaeda so much better when they were called the Mujahideen.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    There's another group of nutbar extremists who are a bigger threat to America than ISIS. Where's the outrage that Obama hasn't been calling them out?
    Because the "right wing threat" is people who believe in freedoms granted by the Constitution. He's been dealing with them silently through the Southern Poverty Law Centre and the support of sheriffs' departments around the country. He can't speak out about it without looking bad.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

yeah, allowing those airplanes to fly into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon was such a bad idea!
    A plane did not fly into the Pentagon; it's highly illogical given the ruins and the surrounding area.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    You're kind of forgetting America's role in getting the whole thing started...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

There's another group of nutbar extremists who are a bigger threat to America than ISIS. Where's the outrage that Obama hasn't been calling them out?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
    Is it plagiarism if I inform you that I will be stealing/utilizing this phrase?
    No more so than me stealing it from HST.

Leave a comment:

• busterman62
    replied

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    Is it plagiarism if I inform you that I will be stealing/utilizing this phrase?

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Why do you keep ignoring THE REAL THREAT?!
    We already swept them in league play.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Ever heard of a Trojan horse? The "religion of peace" has already been welcomed with open arms, and the devout are infiltrating governments around the world. Heck, they've already infiltrated the USA, according to a "retired" Navy Admiral. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vZg_DJtc0w
    Why do you keep ignoring THE REAL THREAT?!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Nope, there's no crazy being peddled here at all. [/sarcasm]
    I haven't checked in with Megyn Kelly lately (don't you judge me), but it's probably nothing compared to what Ailes and Murdoch cramming into their lemmings' ears.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Ever heard of a Trojan horse? The "religion of peace" has already been welcomed with open arms, and the devout are infiltrating governments around the world. Heck, they've already infiltrated the USA, according to a "retired" Navy Admiral. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vZg_DJtc0w

The nations are being gathered, and will soon attack Israel, as subtlely referenced by Obama's usage of "ISIL" (Islamic State of Iraq and Levant) instead of "ISIS" (Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham).
    Nope, there's no crazy being peddled here at all. [/sarcasm]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In retrospect, historians will probably say that by now, World War III has already started.
    -- in the Middle East, with Iran sending special forces troops and weapons into Syria, Iraq, Gaza, Lebanon, and Yemen
    You're kind of forgetting America's role in getting the whole thing started...

And wasn't "World War III" the Cold War, so this would be World War IV? Pretty soon we'll have as many world wars as Super Bowls!

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    How else are they going to get straight from Libya to Italy (perhaps by way of Cyprus)? Because if you think they're going to get to France and/or Spain in 2 years by going the land route through Turkey and the Balkans and Germany and the Alps, then you're really nuts.

The nations are being gathered, and will soon attack Israel, as subtlely referenced by Obama's usage of "ISIL" (Islamic State of Iraq and Levant) instead of "ISIS" (Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X