Really Terrible Puns, v 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Really Terrible Puns, v 10

I went to a disco bar, and they weren't playing any 1970's music. At first I was afraid, I was petrified...
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The church organist was complaining, "someone got dirt all over my Bach music."

the choir director replied, "so, Wachet Auf."
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

• My dog is so sad today; he's a little melon collie.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• What currency do they use in outer space?

Starbucks

Comment

Describe yourself in three words:

"Have trouble following instructions."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

• When a Christian skips church, we call it a Christian Bale.

Comment

• If you put a hard hat up to your ear, you can hear the OSHA.

Comment

• Rest in peace, boiled water. You will be mist.

Comment

Do you know the punishment for bigamy? Two mothers-in-law.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

From today's Remy Report on FB
                      Yesterday I went to the Cambridge cemetery to visit the gravesite of my recently departed cousin. She was a great person.

As I was walking back toward my car I noticed a man kneeling at a grave. He was rocking back and forth, crying bitterly as he prayed.

Even sadder, he kept saying over and over, "Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?"

It was such a striking scene that I went over to him and said, "Sir, I don't want to interfere with you grief, but this demonstration of anguish is more than I've ever seen. Who is it you mourn for so deeply? A child? A parent?"

The man took a moment, then looked at me with tears rolling down his checks and replied, "My wife's first husband."
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned.

Comment

A: Do you want to hear a joke about ghosts?
                          B: I really don't.
                          A: That's the spirit.

Comment

• Will glass coffins work?

Remains to be seen.

Comment

Could not figure where to put this,but since it is Monty Python...

Fans of The Ministry of Silly Walks sketch should know that you can 'Silly Walk' whenever you like yourself via the official 'Ministry of Silly Walks' app!

If, like me, the state of your knees prevents you from doing these very silly manoeuvres in real life, then this really is the next best thing.

Also applicable to young people who can't be bothered to go outside, and would prefer silly walking via their armchair.

Download links below:

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/app/monty-p...ly/id883997728

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ios.sillywalks
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

You may not recognize all of these very famous people when you hear their full names....

Benjamin Dover
                                Catherine Mandu
                                Philip Ayshow
                                Constance Lingus
                                Dorothy Comm
                                William Payor

Comment

Working...
                                X