Really Terrible Puns, v 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    thanks for keeping that one concise! sometimes people start with a great idea, but then drone on and on about it.
    I got this pun from the Queen.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• What do astronauts eat at NASA parties?

Milky Ways.
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        What do astronauts eat at NASA parties?

Milky Ways.
        I respectfully disagree. It's Mars Bars. Though I think Mike & Ike will stir up the pot with their contrarian posts.

They'll be right on the Dots, too.
        Last edited by joecct; 02-23-2016, 05:00 AM.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Really Terrible Puns, v 10

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          What do astronauts eat at NASA parties?

Milky Ways.
          They might have that for dessert, I think for the main course they serve launch meat....
          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

They might have that for dessert, I think for the main course they serve launch meat....
            Speaking of NASA, did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon?

The food is great, but there's no atmosphere.

Comment

Speaking of NASA, did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon?
              Isn't the main facility closed for repairs, so that all the customers now are forced to dine in the satellite location?

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Isn't the main facility closed for repairs, so that all the customers now are forced to dine in the satellite location?
                The business cratered, that's why it moved. Business owners should be aware of the dark side of owning a lunar company.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• I put my root beer in a square glass, and now it's just beer.

Comment

I put my root beer in a square glass, and now it's just beer.
                    did you put a cube in it to keep it cold?

Comment

did you put a cube in it to keep it cold?
                      That improved the taste exponentially.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        I put my root beer in a square glass, and now it's just beer.
                        Isn't i imaginary? Did you hallucinate the whole thing?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

How can you feel charged up about a hockey team called Un-Ion?

Comment

Annual Drum Major Day!

March Forth.

Comment

Spring is here, and I'm so excited that I wet my plants.

Comment

• Happy Pi Day.

never talk to Pi. He'll go on forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X