Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    There would still be guns. But only the criminals would have them.

The rest of your post....uh, what the hell are you babbling about? Honestly? No idea what you're saying (in reference to some soccer shirt, etc).
    http://gawker.com/breitbart-com-is-s...exi-1603045854

Comment

What in the actual F is that garbage?!?!?!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

There would still be guns. But only the criminals would have them.
        Which explains the massive gun epidemic in England...

Comment

What in the actual F is that garbage?!?!?!
          If you believe the nutters, it's a prayer rug that was left behind by Al-queda/ISIS Muslin terrorists that came across the Mexican border. In reality, its a soccer shirt made by adidas. But for my purposes, it's proof that ISIS is already here and buying stockpiles of weapons at gun shows so we need to protect the nation by closing the gun show loophole. Or do you love terrorists? WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN???????

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            If you believe the nutters, it's a prayer rug that was left behind by Al-queda/ISIS Muslin terrorists that came across the Mexican border. In reality, its a soccer shirt made by adidas. But for my purposes, it's proof that ISIS is already here and buying stockpiles of weapons at gun shows so we need to protect the nation by closing the gun show loophole. Or do you love terrorists? WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN???????
            Even as a moderate conservative, that article is pure trash.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Meet Christian "ChrisChan" Chandler. Internet laughingstock, perpetual seeker of a girlfriend, sole occupant of his own reality, and creator of Sonichu (you guessed it, a fifth-grade level mashup of Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu.)

Here's his latest caper, which landed him in jail and has him facing felony charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs

Here's a dramatic reading of his Internet post explaining said caper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mNy4oamILA

tl;dw: he vandalized a Gamestop display and pepper sprayed a manager because Sega redesigned Sonic to have blue arms instead of flesh-colored. Yup.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Even as a moderate conservative, that article is pure trash.
                But in the "balanced" view of Scooby, Priceless, and Kepler, it's proof that all guns need to be banned. Despite the fact that it has pretty much nothing to do with the argument at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  But in the "balanced" view of Scooby, Priceless, and Kepler, it's proof that all guns need to be banned. Despite the fact that it has pretty much nothing to do with the argument at hand.
                  Nods.

Comment

I've never asked for guns to be banned. Ever. Don't put words in my mouth that were never ****ing uttered.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I've never asked for guns to be banned. Ever. Don't put words in my mouth that were never ****ing uttered.
                      Fair enough.

Comment

Scooby already pointed out that he didn't call for guns to be banned, so now it's my turn. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          Scooby already pointed out that he didn't call for guns to be banned, so now it's my turn. Stop putting words in my mouth.
                          Would it be fair to say that you are of the crowd that wants more laws regarding guns? I am asking honestly, asking for clarification.

Comment

Would it be fair to say that you are of the crowd that wants more laws regarding guns? I am asking honestly, asking for clarification.
                            Yes, we want common sense laws, like closing the gun show loophole. Why should just ANYONE be able to go to a gun show and buy a gun? Convicted felon? Go to a gun show. Clinically insane nutjob? Go to a gun show. No background check required at all in 33 states. That's a pretty big freaking loophole, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              Yes, we want common sense laws, like closing the gun show loophole. Why should just ANYONE be able to go to a gun show and buy a gun? Convicted felon? Go to a gun show. Clinically insane nutjob? Go to a gun show. No background check required at all in 33 states. That's a pretty big freaking loophole, no?
                              I agree 100%.

Comment

Slippery slope to a national registry though...

Comment

Working...
                                X