Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Schadenfreude

Comment

Scooby is one sick puppy
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Scooby is one sick puppy
        You reap what you sow. Never truer than now.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          That's pretty hard on the kid, who was either innocent or a master criminal. He had the misfortune to be delivered by the stork unto herpa-derps, but if adopted by a nice educated couple he could still have had a worthwhile life. Now he's just going to spend about 25 years of hell-on-earth guilt and self-medication before joining Jim and Jimmy in the 27 Club.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm pro-gun, and people like the mom are why gun people get bad raps. I WILL NOTE that it's TRAGIC that she lost her life. HOWEVER, how the hell do you leave a gun (even if concealed in a purse/etc) within the reach of a child?!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This woman allegedly killed three babies and then lived with them.

I can tell she's guilty just by the eyes. Definite crazy eyes. Once you read more of the article it becomes even more obvious.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                This woman allegedly killed three babies and then lived with them.

I can tell she's guilty just by the eyes. Definite crazy eyes. Once you read more of the article it becomes even more obvious.
                She does not look mentally fit at all. I won't say "clinically insane," but there's something that is not connected in that head of hers.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Gun People crack me up.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-shot-ki...ry?id=27907997

Tell me that kid ain't screwed up for the rest of his life. He's 2 and he's going to need therapy from now until, well, forever.
                  If only there had been a good guy with a gun nearby...

Incidentally, this isn't your typical herpa-derp family. The mother was a biomedical researcher at the Idaho National Lab. I can't decipher exactly what she was working on, but something to do with nuclear waste.

Comment

So a 2 y.o. was able to disable the safety lock? What a swell industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      So a 2 y.o. was able to disable the safety lock? What a swell industry.
                      Safety probably wasn't on...not uncommon among people who carry.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        So the fat guy in NY selling butts reaped what he sowed?
                        Last edited by walrus; 12-31-2014, 05:38 AM.
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Safety probably wasn't on...not uncommon among people who carry.
                          Then I won't so far as to agree with Scooby's take but somewhere Darwin is chuckling.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            That's pretty hard on the kid, who was either innocent or a master criminal. He had the misfortune to be delivered by the stork unto herpa-derps, but if adopted by a nice educated couple he could still have had a worthwhile life. Now he's just going to spend about 25 years of hell-on-earth guilt and self-medication before joining Jim and Jimmy in the 27 Club.
                            I feel horrible for the kid. I do. The woman is the reaper in this case. She evidently based on her job is a smart woman. So, why the hell was the gun loaded, in her purse, with the safety off, in the reach of a 2 year old. That's stupidity that is off the charts.

Darwin is LAUGHING HIS *** OFF.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Darwin is LAUGHING HIS *** OFF.
                              Nope. Those genes have been passed on.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                So the fat guy in NY selling butts reaped what he sowed?
                                Oh snap!
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X