Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Is that real?

Idiots.

Guess it's expecting too much for them of all people to know better?

Comment

Sorry for the link to Fox (came up on my Google News feed, I swear!), but tell me again that millenials don't suck.

Money shot: "If there are some law students who are such delicate flowers that merely being asked to assess whether certain controversial speech that's been in the news is constitutionally protected, in a class covering the First Amendment of all things, then maybe they should find another profession,”

(consider this cross-posted to SCOTUS, Gear Grinding, And Riots as well)
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        They're tea baggers. That's what THEY wanted to be called.
        In none of those quotes do they call the movement by an offensive term. Actually, all you've proven is that Tea Partiers can be offensive, too. Big surprise.
        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          The type of people who joined the Tea Baggers do strictly missionary with the lights off while thinking of Jesus.
          The men don't even remove their whitie tighties either.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            The men don't even remove their whitie tighties either.
            That's why the slot is there!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• As liberal as I am, I hate Greenpeace enough to laugh when a whale gets killed.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                In none of those quotes do they call the movement by an offensive term. Actually, all you've proven is that Tea Partiers can be offensive, too. Big surprise.
                http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2010/04/14/Im-Proud-to-Be-a-Tea-Bagger

They even have a store:
                http://teabaggeroutfitters.com/

This is what they choose to be called. It would be disrespectful not to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  Sorry for the link to Fox (came up on my Google News feed, I swear!), but tell me again that millenials don't suck.

Money shot: "If there are some law students who are such delicate flowers that merely being asked to assess whether certain controversial speech that's been in the news is constitutionally protected, in a class covering the First Amendment of all things, then maybe they should find another profession,”

(consider this cross-posted to SCOTUS, Gear Grinding, And Riots as well)
                  While I have nothing against the question, either, 10 bucks says the George Mason law professor who said that is a raging a-hole.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    While I have nothing against the question, either, 10 bucks says the George Mason law professor who said that is a raging a-hole.
                    I'd agree with you on that - nothing in that article indicates that he's an outlier from the typical law faculty.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                      http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2010/04/14/Im-Proud-to-Be-a-Tea-Bagger

They even have a store:
                      http://teabaggeroutfitters.com/

This is what they choose to be called. It would be disrespectful not to do so.
                      Well hey, if your ilk is going to come up with a stupid nickname, they might as well cash in on it.

Comment

Wonder if the cop apologetics will protest this one. http://www.inquisitr.com/1623697/hom...epper-sprayed/

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          I'd agree with you on that - nothing in that article indicates that he's an outlier from the typical law faculty.
                          I will say, at creighton I only ran across a few Paperchase-esque professors. Most of them were actually approachable. It was mainly the old guard that had been there for decades that were the asses.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Wonder if the cop apologetics will protest this one. http://www.inquisitr.com/1623697/hom...epper-sprayed/
                            The word "homeschool" appeared only 9 times in that item of 557 words (1.6%). The author clearly was barely even trying - 3% should be considered the minimum for a piece like this.

Comment

The phone number for "Chuck" at the apartment complex is in the comments....if anyone feels so inclined...

Central, SC (WHNS) — A soldier returning home for the holidays to see his wife and newborn baby in Central, South Carolina is being kicked out of his wife’s apartment after the landlord said he is overstaying the time allowed for visitors.

Sergeant William Bolt is stationed in Missouri, but his wife has been in Central. She gave birth to their daughter two weeks ago.

Bolt said the landlord at The Groves apartment complex in Central told him he had overstayed, saying visitors are not allowed to stay in the apartments past seven days, per the agreement signed by Bolt’s wife, Lily.

“I’m stationed in Missouri and we haven’t seen each other in six months. What’s the problem with me staying and visiting with my wife?” Bolt said.

866-979-8173

Comment

Quite the hostage situation going on in Sydney.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X