Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Could we interest you in a sheep for a win? http://abc7.com/news/fresno-state-st...ce-say/396372/
    You know what they call that at NDSU?
    An average Tuesday.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      And if you didn't attempt to rob them and this happened? Which could very well be what happened here...?.
      On NBC news this morning they played the police dispatcher saying that a man in a white Tshirt had just stolen a whole box of Swishers. So I guess the store reported the robbery
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        On NBC news this morning they played the police dispatcher saying that a man in a white Tshirt had just stolen a whole box of Swishers. So I guess the store reported the robbery
        Nick?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          The St. Louis Post Dispatch published the same information. There had been a broadcast about the robbery. And Wilson came to realize that Brown matched the description of the principal suspect. The dead enders can be relied upon to endeavor to explain these facts away. But facts they are.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multime...908056790.html
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Never understood the need to cap at 1000 as I think this is the only place I know that does it - weirder still that mod is playing ketsup to enforce said rule.
            Mod isn't playing catch up. Mod just thinks it's time for you creative people to think up new thread titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              The St. Louis Post Dispatch published the same information. There had been a broadcast about the robbery. And Wilson came to realize that Brown matched the description of the principal suspect. The dead enders can be relied upon to endeavor to explain these facts away. But facts they are.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multime...908056790.html
              The Dispatch also reported the entire incident lasted less than 90 seconds.

And then there's this;

The family of Michael Brown released a statement Saturday that called the leaking of the audio tapes an attempt to 'vilify the victim' by the Ferguson Police Dept.
              No....the audio tapes weren't "leaked". They were obtained under the state's open record law.
              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                The Dispatch also reported the entire incident lasted less than 90 seconds.

And then there's this;

No....the audio tapes weren't "leaked". They were obtained under the state's open record law.
                I've lost count. Is the Brown family up to four lawyers now?
                Last edited by Old Pio; 11-16-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Is somebody out there killing pedophiles?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/17/justic...html?hpt=hp_c2

Reminds me of the scene in We're No Angels where the 3 escaped convicts play several rounds of "high card" to decide who warns evil Basil Rathbone that he's in mortal danger from "Adolphe."

Jules: Tell him there's a deadly poisonous snake inside of the cage. Tell him.

Joseph: [Joseph eaves the room. Re-enters a few seconds later]

Jules: You didn't tell him?

Joseph: [after a pause] He knows already.
                  Last edited by Old Pio; 11-18-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

The governor of Missouri has activated the National Guard in advance of the anticipated ruling by the grand jury investigating the Michael Brown shooting. The National Lawyers Guild, among other extremist groups, has been in Ferguson rabble rousing from day one. The media have been doing their best to keep tensions and the expectation of violence high. I'm reminded of the line from The Hunt For Red October where the Admiral (played by Fred Thompson) says: "This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it."

The nice thing about being an out of town rabble rouser: after the rioting and arsons and job losses and destruction of the infra-structure in Ferguson, you get to hop on a plane and head back where you came from. The folks who live in Ferguson, however, will be left with trying to rebuild their community and their lives. And the media can "cluck their thick tongues" (as Norman Bates would say) then pack up and also head out of town. But only after a few more obligatory interviews with Malick Shabazz.
                    Last edited by Old Pio; 11-17-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Charles Manson is getting hitched
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        Wonder if the Governor or somebody can deny it. Somehow, though, I doubt it. 30 years ago they probably could, but not now.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Who cares? If they love each other, let 'em ****.

Why do Republicans hate love?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Who cares? If they love each other, let 'em ****.

Why do Republicans hate love?
                            Because that sick pile of poop is a convicted mass murderer and should have been gassed a long time ago. You don't reward mass murderers.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

*shrug*
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Because that sick pile of poop is a convicted mass murderer and should have been gassed a long time ago. You don't reward mass murderers.
                                I look at it this way: she isn't marrying anyone outside of prison, thankfully. Pretty sure she's not right in the head, either.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X