Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDSU Bison

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: NDSU Bison

    The week has arrived for Carson and Joe Heag as the Senior Bowl practices start tomorrow and game on Saturday. Cool video on Carsons season on how it lead him to the championship game in Frisco.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUSnzJ4nwmQ
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

    Comment


    • Re: NDSU Bison

      Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout ยท 17m17 minutes ago
      Best arm here belongs to Carson Wentz. Dude can spin it.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

      Comment


      • Re: NDSU Bison

        Could this be his next boss? I doubt it but ya never know.

        https://***********/dallascowboys/st...41425628233731
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

        Comment


        • Re: NDSU Bison

          Originally posted by icehawk View Post
          Could this be his next boss? I doubt it but ya never know.

          https://***********/dallascowboys/st...41425628233731
          For his sake, I'd hope not.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

          1966, 1986, 2007

          Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

          Comment


          • Re: NDSU Bison

            Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            Could this be his next boss? I doubt it but ya never know.

            https://***********/dallascowboys/st...41425628233731
            Would you really want him to end up in that mess? If I were in the NFL draft, the last two places I'd want to go are Dallas and Cleveland. Both are mired in deep issues that they can never seem to solve.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

            "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

            "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

            Comment


            • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Would you really want him to end up in that mess? If I were in the NFL draft, the last two places I'd want to go are Dallas and Cleveland. Both are mired in deep issues that they can never seem to solve.
              Carson really doesn't care. At least that's what he tells me and I believe him. His goal from now until the draft is to be the first QB picked. A lot can and will happen between now and the draft. It's been a fun ride so far watching him do well on the field and with the media so far.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

              Comment


              • Re: NDSU Bison

                Senior Bowl on at 1:30 on the NFL Network today. Carson will play the first quarter it sounds like. Haegs status still up in the air if he plays or not due to shoulder injury during the week.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

                Comment


                • Re: NDSU Bison

                  Carson did what the scouts and coaches wanted to see yesterday. Nothing earth shattering but made the throws he needed to make. He had one hell of a week. Now it's back to Irvine,CA for more training until the NFL combine.

                  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...tz-passes-test
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

                  Comment


                  • Re: NDSU Bison

                    In 23 mock drafts reported by Walterfootball the last 2 days:

                    11 had Wentz to the Browns
                    12 had Goff to the Browns
                    3 had Wentz going to the Cowboys
                    9 had Wentz falling outside of the top 5.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

                    Comment


                    • Re: NDSU Bison

                      McShays Latest

                      http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...-mock-draft-20

                      2. Cleveland Browns (3-13)

                      Jared Goff, QB, California Golden Bears

                      If Bosa is still on the board here for whatever reason, he would be a good option. But quarterback is undoubtedly Cleveland's top need, and the more tape I study, the more I believe it's a two-horse race between Goff and North Dakota State's Carson Wentz for the No. 1 passer. As it stands now -- after studying five of Goff's games this season and four of Wentz's -- the two have identical grades. From Cleveland's perspective, Goff has a bit more velocity on his fastball to cut through the wind, while Wentz has more experience playing in the cold. Tough call, but I'll go with Goff for now.

                      4. Dallas Cowboys (4-12)

                      Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State Bison

                      Now that I'm deep into Wentz's tape, I feel very comfortable saying he's a legit first-round talent. He has the height, sturdy frame, natural accuracy, pocket mobility and on-field leadership you look for in a QB. He was 20-3 as a starter at NDSU and won two FCS national titles. You could certainly make a case for the Cowboys taking the best available D-line prospect, such as Oregon's DeForest Buckner. But if Dallas is sold on Wentz (or Goff, if he's available), this could prove to be a very wise long-term investment at the game's most important position

                      Only other QB in the first is Lynch to the Rams.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

                      Comment


                      • Re: NDSU Bison

                        2. Cleveland browns (3-13)

                        God, supreme being, heaven

                        Unbelievable ability to run, pass, and receive, all on the same play. Passes all understanding, even in cold, windy weather. Knows where all his players are at all times and, in fact, knows where all players will be at all times in the future. Biggest asset is his ability to control the outcome of the game. Great pick if he is still available, but Carson Wentz would be a close second.


                        Comment


                        • Re: NDSU Bison

                          Originally posted by burd View Post
                          2. Cleveland browns (3-13)

                          God, supreme being, heaven

                          Unbelievable ability to run, pass, and receive, all on the same play. Passes all understanding, even in cold, windy weather. Knows where all his players are at all times and, in fact, knows where all players will be at all times in the future. Biggest asset is his ability to control the outcome of the game. Great pick if he is still available, but Carson Wentz would be a close second.


                          He's called Ginger Jesus for a reason.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

                          Comment


                          • Re: NDSU Bison

                            Sorry fans I haven't updated you lately. Here ya go.

                            Mayock's first position rankings are out.

                            http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s?sf20694830=1

                            Quarterback

                            1. Carson Wentz, North Dakota State
                            2. Jared Goff, California
                            3. Paxton Lynch, Memphis
                            4. Connor Cook, Michigan State
                            5. Dak Prescott, Mississippi State

                            Not a huge surprise he's been heavily in the Wentz fan club for a while.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

                            Comment


                            • Re: NDSU Bison

                              Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                              Sorry fans I haven't updated you lately. Here ya go.

                              Mayock's first position rankings are out.

                              http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s?sf20694830=1

                              Quarterback

                              1. Carson Wentz, North Dakota State
                              2. Jared Goff, California
                              3. Paxton Lynch, Memphis
                              4. Connor Cook, Michigan State
                              5. Dak Prescott, Mississippi State

                              Not a huge surprise he's been heavily in the Wentz fan club for a while.
                              What these guys obviously don't know is that the NDSU factor is a HUGE negative. Anyone with a clue about that sorry azz school and those sorry azz fans . . . .

                              Comment


                              • Re: NDSU Bison

                                Originally posted by burd View Post
                                What these guys obviously don't know is that the NDSU factor is a HUGE negative. Anyone with a clue about that sorry azz school and those sorry azz fans . . . .
                                Another fine contribution. Keep it up bud. Appreciate it.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X