• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Bison

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    Gotta love the hate.
    Not even a smidgen of it here.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Does that mean I can talk smack about NDSU?
      Would it have stopped you if we had said no?
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Can we talk about the OTHER North Dakota team?

UND Fighting Whatever won their first game ever against FBS competition - Wyoming. GO Whatever!
        Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
          Can we talk about the OTHER North Dakota team?

UND Fighting Whatever won their first game ever against FBS competition - Wyoming. GO Whatever!
          It's the Fighting Whioux! Everyone knows that.

Until it becomes the Sun Dogs....

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Big talk from a program with a losing record against NDSU in the modern era
            What team is that?

Comment

The rivalry will be renewed Saturday in the Dome with UND in town. If both teams play like they did yesterday it will be a Bison blowout. I still think it will be a 14-17 point win by NDSU.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

The rivalry will be renewed Saturday in the Dome with UND in town. If both teams play like they did yesterday it will be a Bison blowout. I still think it will be a 14-17 point win by NDSU.
                I still cannot believe that those teams couldn't find a way to play each other in football. Just stupid. That's gotta be the only instate rivalry that simply wasn't played in the country. Good to see it back.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  I still cannot believe that those teams couldn't find a way to play each other in football. Just stupid. That's gotta be the only instate rivalry that simply wasn't played in the country. Good to see it back.
                  Too much hate and egos in the way there. That and a governor that didn't see the value in locking both schools Presidents and AD's in the same room and telling them that they can't leave until they have a deal to play each other again.
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    It's still not like they're playing yearly or anything. Last I read the only planned games are this year and 2019.
                    Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 09-13-2015, 10:02 PM.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      Are they still playing for the Nickel trophy?
                      Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                        Are they still playing for the Nickel trophy?
                        No that has been retired and I believe UND has it since they won the last nickel trophy game.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          Too much hate and egos in the way there. That and a governor that didn't see the value in locking both schools Presidents and AD's in the same room and telling them that they can't leave until they have a deal to play each other again.
                          Exactly and it didn't help that NDSU moved up to D1 and UND didn't until 5 or so years later.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Exactly and it didn't help that NDSU moved up to D1-AA and UND didn't until 5 or so years later.
                            Fixed your post.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              Fixed your post.
                              That didn't take long.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

That wasn't much of a rivalry game. Bison pound UND 34-9. Wentz with 264 yards through the air with 4 TD's. UND with a whopping 61 yards total offense. 5 on the ground.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X