X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Rockstar has finally released a trailer for GTA VI.

It has a female protagonist. I’m sure it will go over well…
    r/Persecutionfetish* has a lot of gamer responses where the MAGAts are completely losing their sh-t.

* An example of the site; it is a treasure trove of conservative cowardice.

Last edited by Kepler; 12-05-2023, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Rockstar has finally released a trailer for GTA VI.

It has a female protagonist. I’m sure it will go over well…

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    My god

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    In the vein of Tetris 99, Nintendo has released F-Zero 99.

It’s F-Zero from the Super Nintendo. Against 98 other people.

It’s just pure chaos.
    I have no idea what any of this means.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Well dammit, now I need to buy a Switch.

And another for my wife.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy ****
    Even the videos of it just look chaotic.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Holy ****

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    In the vein of Tetris 99, Nintendo has released F-Zero 99.

It’s F-Zero from the Super Nintendo. Against 98 other people.

It’s just pure chaos.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post

I'm enjoying Diablo IV. The open world concept with seamless instancing works, and the plot is actually keeping me interested. Plus side content galore.

Only downside thus far is all content auto-scales to your level, which is generally a plus as it keeps everything relevant, but sometimes I just want to curb stomp content for easy satisfaction which doesn't happen here. The most annoying part of that - having to fight just to get to every side dungeon, town, etc - gets alleviated once you unlock mounts at the start of Act IV.
    Yeah, this post did not age well. The first season of D4 is just bad. They basically nerfed everything to make everything take longer just because. And the new mechanics/gear added for the season are not good.

Wish Path of Exile 2 would just get here already. But the beta for that isn't until next summer.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Remnant 2 is so good.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    That sounds like a job for ChatGPT.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Sounds really good to me. The reason there is so much is because if you play an Elf vs. a Gnome the cutscene and the dialog will change. As it should be. It's a true RPG.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Baldur's Gate 3 has triple the word count of Lord of the Rings and its cutscenes are twice as long as Game of Thrones | GamesRadar+

This sounds awful.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    I recently upgraded to a PS5 with a 3D headset and started a new playthrough of Red Dead Redemption 2. It's like a whole new game. The sound is phenomenal. On PS4 with audio from the TV all the animal sounds were jumbled together, but with this I can identify each animal individually. The rain sounds like actual rain I hear on my roof, not just random noise. Even with only one good ear this is outstanding.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Hogwart's Legacy.

Finished it up this weekend. The story was better than the entire Fantastic Beasts storyline. I did not enjoy the combat. Certain things were needed which trivialized some encounters, and other fights they took that all away which made them tedious and boring, or outright miserable.

On to Diablo IV this week. Hoping to get the same feelings I had with Diablo II back in the day. Diablo 3 was so bad I quit before they apparently fixed it and never played it again.
    I'm enjoying Diablo IV. The open world concept with seamless instancing works, and the plot is actually keeping me interested. Plus side content galore.

Only downside thus far is all content auto-scales to your level, which is generally a plus as it keeps everything relevant, but sometimes I just want to curb stomp content for easy satisfaction which doesn't happen here. The most annoying part of that - having to fight just to get to every side dungeon, town, etc - gets alleviated once you unlock mounts at the start of Act IV.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X