Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aparch
    replied
    Biggest take away from the leak I saw was that by the source code getting out, hacks could be found and exploited in the online modes.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Massive leak of GTA VI.

Potentially the biggest in video game history. The hacker may even have the source code. Allegedly it's the same hacker who hacked Uber earlier this week.
    Confirms a lot of rumored stuff, playable female character being the biggest. Cue the "Rockstar going woke" takes (even though they've be trying to do a female playable character since San Andreas).

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Massive leak of GTA VI.

Potentially the biggest in video game history. The hacker may even have the source code. Allegedly it's the same hacker who hacked Uber earlier this week.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    There is a game on Steam called Fuck the Police.

It is about exactly what you would think.

There are several games involving guillotines but unfortunately none so far targeting the rich.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion is actually on a lot of consoles, and pretty well received, not just available on Steam.
    I have played this game:

Synopsis:

The game is set in 1848 Paris inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, and the player takes the role of Jayjay Falcon, a defence lawyer who must defend a series of clients in court. For each case the player is given a limited number of days to explore various locations around the city of Paris, gathering clues, but also numerous red herrings. The player must then use the results of their investigation to cross examine witnesses at the trial, to try and procure a verdict of not guilty from the jury.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion is actually on a lot of consoles, and pretty well received, not just available on Steam.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    A suboptimal result from Shower with Your Dad Simulator:

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

The genre tag in Steam for Chinese Parents is "psychological horror."
    Last edited by Kepler; 07-04-2022, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    One of my daughters favorite games is called “Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion”.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Actual games on Steam:

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Please tell me how this goes. I am... intrigued.

Are all of your Steam games automatically loaded? (I may have 200 of them...)
    First impression. Its a beast in size. But doesn't feel heavy in your hand (i know this is jokes waiting to happen).

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    I've always been guilty of being an early adopter. Excited that my Steam Deck arrives on Wednesday!

Yes, I know Valve has a terrible track record on hardware. But... NEW SHINY!
    Please tell me how this goes. I am... intrigued.

Are all of your Steam games automatically loaded? (I may have 200 of them...)

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    I've always been guilty of being an early adopter. Excited that my Steam Deck arrives on Wednesday!

Yes, I know Valve has a terrible track record on hardware. But... NEW SHINY!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Not to be left out, Sony is buying Bungie for $3.6 billion.
    Does Taco Bell wind up owning everything?

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Not to be left out, Sony is buying Bungie for $3.6 billion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X