This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    It's fine to say they suck. But someone is buying those AAA titles, and a lot of them.
    Yes. Parents pick up Madden because there is literally one choice and their kid likes football. That doesn't make them good.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Yes. Parents pick up Madden because there is literally one choice and their kid likes football. That doesn't make them good.
      I don't think you quite understand. Monopolies are not only coveted in America but revered and protected. It's the latest in the Evolution of Government and Capitalism.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Madden hasn't been good since 2005 for good reason
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Anyone try It Takes Two? I am playing through with my wife (who is not a huge fan of video games) and it has been pretty fun.
          In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
          I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
            Anyone try It Takes Two? I am playing through with my wife (who is not a huge fan of video games) and it has been pretty fun.
            Yes, my wife and I are playing and we like it. I've never had a console and never really liked them but I love the artwork.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm intrigued.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yes, my wife and I are playing and we like it. I've never had a console and never really liked them but I love the artwork.
                There is just something about it (that I cannot quite describe) that makes it a really fun game for non gaming people (like my wife). Plus the bickering on the game is a good distraction from our pandemic bickering

I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I'm intrigued.
                  Perfect couples game, particularly if you have a muff missile.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Perfect couples game, particularly if you have a muff missile.
                    And what a missile!
                    Code:

Comment

our pandemic bickering
                      You too, huh?
                      I'm ready for this **** to be over so we can just take the stress out of planning ahead for every GD thing. I'd like to say, "**** it, let's just go out" instead of having to put in an order and hope we have an open time slot. Or the dumb doomscrolling. Or whatever else.

normal was good.
                      Code:

Comment

And what a missile!
                        What a pumpkin!
                        Cornell University

Comment

You too, huh?
                          I'm ready for this **** to be over so we can just take the stress out of planning ahead for every GD thing. I'd like to say, "**** it, let's just go out" instead of having to put in an order and hope we have an open time slot. Or the dumb doomscrolling. Or whatever else.

normal was good.
                          We are very lucky to both be introverts. We moved to an area she is not from, during the pandemic, for my job. It has been pretty isolating for her as it is hard to make friends in a new city during a pandemic! But she is a saint, so we are doing OK all things considered. We are also looking forward to normal.

Comment

We are also looking forward to normal.
                            If you were really an introvert, you wouldn't be. :-)

This is the most comfortable I have been in my life, TBH.
                            Cornell University

Comment

If you were really an introvert, you wouldn't be. :-)

This is the most comfortable I have been in my life, TBH.
                              If I were single during this pandemic, I'm really not sure if I would been a pig in mud or needed depression meds.

Like, on one hand, hell yeah. Hate people.
                              On the other, being single and without human contact for so long stretches is NOT healthy. Also, I really love my friends so that would be hard.
                              Code:

Comment

If I were single during this pandemic, I'm really not sure if I would been a pig in mud or needed depression meds.

Like, on one hand, hell yeah. Hate people.
                                On the other, being single and without human contact for so long stretches is NOT healthy. Also, I really love my friends so that would be hard.
                                This. This is how I am. I need those pesky humans around.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X