Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Sports is bringing back college football.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Looking forward to putting warp pipes on my island after the Animal Crossing Mario update comes live on March 1. But I am just not sure where to put the pipes....
      Put the mushroom mural wallpaper in my turnip storage room.
      2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
      2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
      2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
      2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
      2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
      2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
      2009 D-III TOP runner-up
      Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
      1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

• My wife allowed me to get a new computer with our stimulus money. I know I should be building all this myself like a cool kid but I went with a prebuilt from a new company called Redux because a) I don't want to build one myself, b) it's impossible to actually get a graphics card without overpaying unless you order through a builder and c) Redux has had good reviews from people online.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I caved and upgraded my Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate. (Extended Live out almost a full three years then converted it for $1)

Holy Sh**. I've gotten my money's worth so far. Downloaded MLB The Show and played it last night and I was blown away by it.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            I caved and upgraded my Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate. (Extended Live out almost a full three years then converted it for $1)

Holy Sh**. I've gotten my money's worth so far. Downloaded MLB The Show and played it last night and I was blown away by it.
            If you play on series X system you get MLB network video podcasts in road to the show, instead of just the audio on xbox ones.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Current Playlist:

New Pokemon Snap
              MLB The Show 21
              Monster Hunter Rise

Not much coming till end of June. So should be able to get through all of them.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• I'm thinking Biomutant at the end of the month myself.
                I should be sick of Outriders by then.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Finally got my new computer delivered. I don’t know how I’ve lived without an NVMe SSD but I’m not going back.

Also, my RTX 3060 is a chonky boy. Holy **** that thing is huge.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• nvms are the single most cost-effective improvement you can make
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      nvms are the single most cost-effective improvement you can make
                      The speed difference is amazing. I’m loving having a capable computer for once.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• I'm more excited for this expansion to XIV than XVI. The last expansion (Shadowbringers) was the best Final Fantasy storyline in a decade, and this one will wrap up the current overarching plot.

Helps that I have a soft spot for FFIV, too, which this is clearly borrowing from.
                        Last edited by unofan; 05-15-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Is that the MMO version?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Is that the MMO version?
                            Yeah, the one that was so bad initially they shut it down for a year and rebuilt it into one that has become a huge success. The one caveat with recommending it is that each expansion builds on the plot of the last one, so you can't just skip to the current one. You need to get through the meh-ness of the initial game to get to the 1st expansion which was pretty good. The 2nd expansion was ok, but the last one was outstanding.

I believe you can play the entire initial game and first expansion for free now, though.

Comment

• So Fortnite is adding a character from Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series. I mean, I'm glad he's likely getting paid a decent chunk of change, but talk about a crossover that doesn't make much sense on its face.

And it's still not going to get me to play it.

Comment

• So... got the XBox Series X directly from Microsoft's website a couple weeks back. Most noticeable difference is the loading times. I did notice there is a *slight* stutter to the video feed if I stream MLBtv on it; not quite sure what the hiccup is from. Googling it, it appears it's a common issue with the Series X.

I also upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate... bought enough Live Gold to extend out for three years, then converted it all to Game Pass Ultimate at a 1:1 conversion for just a $1. My renewal date for Game Pass is now winter 2023.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X