Clear All

• Epic blocked from Apple's SDK.

That's... a big deal
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Definitely excited to play Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2, especially after seeing the reviews.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Xbox Series X $499 (ERP). Xbox Series S $299 (ERP). Release date November 10. Pre-order starts September 22.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• That's.... actually pretty reasonable. Especially considering the Series S (digital only) is almost as powerful as the Series X but only 3/5 the price.

Add in the financing (which also gets you Game Pass Ultimate (which will now include streaming to Android and EA Pass).... it's very tempting.

I'm still not sold on Game Pass though, only because I've heard there are issues with games you already own suddenly conforming to Game Pass policy... meaning if you bought a game digitally, get game pass, and the game gets pulled from Game Pass, you can potentially lose access to the game you own.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Microsoft buys Zenimax/Bethesda. They already own Obsidian. So they have all devs involved in Fallout, ES, Doom, etc.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              Microsoft buys Zenimax/Bethesda. They already own Obsidian. So they have all devs involved in Fallout, ES, Doom, etc.
              Wow. Holy, Wow. That's kind of a bummer.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Wow. Holy, Wow. That's kind of a bummer.
                Why is it a bummer? It means their games will all be available on Xbox and PC game pass. Instead of needing to buy at full price. Its also unlikely they would become xbox exclusives.
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Why is it a bummer?
                  Because the number of franchises that have gone to **** after their creators get bought out by mega-publishers is too numerous to count.

Comment

Why is it a bummer? It means their games will all be available on Xbox and PC game pass. Instead of needing to buy at full price. Its also unlikely they would become xbox exclusives.
                    Because it's just another great game developer getting swallowed up. It's getting ridiculous.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Because it's just another great game developer getting swallowed up. It's getting ridiculous.
                      They were already owned by a larger company, ZeniMax. Which owned 8 studios under its umbrella. So, i dont see much difference. Other than they now have even more resources available to them.

MS actually bought ZeniMax, not just Bethesda alone.
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

They were already owned by a larger company, ZeniMax. Which owned 8 studios under its umbrella. So, i dont see much difference. Other than they now have even more resources available to them.

MS actually bought ZeniMax, not just Bethesda alone.
                        More resources =/= a better game. Heck, Stardew Valley was made by one guy and is one of the ten best games of the last few years.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          More resources =/= a better game. Heck, Stardew Valley was made by one guy and is one of the ten best games of the last few years.
                          Well, they can't do worse than Fallout 76.
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

• Some good games I have been playing lately:

Help will Come Tomorrow. It's the Russian Revolution and your train is derailed in Siberia. Four people try to survive together and figure out what to do. Beautiful art (it's stills rather than animation so they can be more detailed), pretty good story line, compelling. Very much like This War of Mine, which was about surviving in an urban landscape during the Balkan Wars.

We, the Revolution. It's the French Revolution and you are a judge. Cases come before you and you have to use clever questioning and deduction to get past the surface details of prosecution and defense and figure out what really happened in order to rule with justice. However, the people and the radicals each have particular outcomes they favor, and you can't run afoul of them too much without incurring political risks. Also, your family life is difficult and you have a few personal um problems. The object of the game is to delay getting your own head lopped off for as a long as possible. Very smart, weirdly funny at times, highly immersive, and you start to really care and want to do right while also being cautious.

Through the Darkest of Times. It's the earliest days of the Nazi takeover in Germany. You and several malcontents have formed a resistance group. You need to recruit new members, gather funds, perform actions that limit or expose the Nazis, and try to both awaken more people to their threat and also do real damage to Nazi interests, all while staying secret and not attracting the attention of the secret police or the regime who will imprison, torture, and kill you and your loved ones.

No, I don't sense a theme at all, why?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well, they can't do worse than Fallout 76.
                              Oof. There are two XboxOne games I regret buying. One is Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege. The other is Bethesda's Fallout 76.

For R6S, I was expecting a successor to the Rainbow Six games from 360 and PC. A little more strategy. Then they showed off the multiplayer being more Counter-Strike. I was in on that. Then, I realized that it wasn't like CS, and I would have needed to always be in multi-player lobbies to play. Turned me off to it (and thankfully, I wasn't around when the game turned toxic (apparently all the CoD hardcore grunts went to R6S)).

Fallout 76... I shoulda heeded the warning signs when they said they were trying to go in a more "always online" experience and then it mentioned eliminating NPC's. I LOVED Fallout4, so I thought Fallout 76 would be more along those lines. Nope.

Side note, Call of Duty's Warzone has been so much fun to play. It's actually made me interested in CoD games...
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Since I bought my Oculus Quest (with the new version being delivered in October) I have played my ps4 maybe twice. VR is too much fun!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X