X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Wait wut?

I assume free to use doesn’t mean use for free?
    No, it means developers will have to enter into agreements with Disney (like the EA/Disney Star Wars partnership) but Disney has been highly protective of its IP and has rarely allowed other developers near it. Now it has opened the vault and is inviting developers to "reimagine" the characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      No, it means developers will have to enter into agreements with Disney (like the EA/Disney Star Wars partnership) but Disney has been highly protective of its IP and has rarely allowed other developers near it. Now it has opened the vault and is inviting developers to "reimagine" the characters.
      It’s probably more along the lines of Kingdom Hearts series.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Gotcha
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I just ordered Civ 6 digital download from 2KStore. It says it takes 48 hours to process. Why? It's a digital download. I wanna play now!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            I just ordered Civ 6 digital download from 2KStore. It says it takes 48 hours to process. Why? It's a digital download. I wanna play now!
            Gamestop used to do that with digital currency. Very annoying.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

This nationwide quarantine will be much more pleasant on Friday once Animal Crossing comes out.
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                This nationwide quarantine will be much more pleasant on Friday once Animal Crossing comes out.
                Maybe I will re-play "The Last of Us" story-mode to pass the time (and, ya know... prepare!)
                Dave
                RIT - '90

Comment

Youngest was playing a new game over the weekend. Looked like a new version of Battlefield, but turns out it was a new COD free release.

I haven't picked up a controller in about 4 years but I almost sat down and gave it a try.

Comment

Animal Crossing is so good!
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Nintendo patched out the item duplication glitch today from Animal Crossing. So no more easy money for you cheaters.

I've so far been playing the game as intended. No time travel, glitches, etc. Not that I'm against it.
                      Last edited by JF_Gophers; 03-26-2020, 08:06 AM.
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Added One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 to my quarantine play list. Fun musou style game.

Persona 5 Royal tomorrow.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Played the Final Fantasy VII Remake demo.

It’s now a button masher ala FFXV and they’ve retconned the story.

Wonderful.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Played the Final Fantasy VII Remake demo.

It’s now a button masher ala FFXV and they’ve retconned the story.

Wonderful.
                            Ayfkm?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I started working through my backlog of XBox One games. Fired up Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The visuals are stunning. There was an option for better frame rate or higher resolution, I tried both and faster frame rate made the game feel like a movie that I can control.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Ayfkm?
                                The entire "first game" coming out this month is Midgar only and they think it'll take 40ish hours. It's a completely different game with nostalgic names and characters
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X