Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Not working.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Not working.
      Android is working for me, but iOS seems to be still locked for the wife. I'd imagine Apple is to blame.

Edit. Works on iOS now also.
      Last edited by JF_Gophers; 07-06-2016, 07:58 PM.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Looks like their servers are either down or overloaded. Lol
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

No Professor Oak. 1 star.

Took me ten minutes to set my user name because the server was farked.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Found a gym, but need to be level 5 to use it.

Found several pokestops, But it says they need a module? Nothing happened at them.

Caught Metapod, Pidgey, Ratatta, Meoweth, and Squirtle.

Evolved one of my 5 Pidgey in to Pidgetto.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Figured out modules, it's for lures to go in. Helps everyone in area for 30 minutes.

Closing the app out and reopening after a couple minutes seems to generate new pokemon around. So if you see nothing, try that.
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Lots of Nidorans for me.

And I have a gym right outside my house
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Lots of Nidorans for me.

And I have a gym right outside my house
                  I have a gym inside my work's large, badged site. Some jerk already has it.
                  Code:

Comment

Servers almost unplayable in Denver.

In the fifteen seconds I was able to sneak on, though, I caught a Pikachu with one ball.

Comment

I beat a gym at lunch, it lost 3000 prestige but was not turned Grey.

I chose the yellow team.

Added Staryu, Raticatte, koffing, and some repeats to my collection.
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Connection issues all over the place.

Turns out there is one server for Pokémon Go for the entire world. One.

Comment

So y'all having fun finding Pokemon in the bathroom? That was the hot topic in the internets today apparently....
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            So y'all having fun finding Pokemon in the bathroom? That was the hot topic in the internets today apparently....
                            No, because the server (yes, the serveR) is crashing more often than Helen Keller in the Indy 500.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Connection issues all over the place.

Turns out there is one server for Pokémon Go for the entire world. One.
                              So typical Nintendo.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

If the server ever unfarks itself, I'm on Team Instinct (yellow.)

Comment

Working...
                                X