X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Dark Souls 3 tomorrow.

I picked it up on PC with pass for $70. I considered it for PS4, but console version has performance issues.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Dark Souls 3 tomorrow.

I picked it up on PC with pass for $70. I considered it for PS4, but console version has performance issues.
      Because Bandai Namco is awesome the digital version released in US at same time that the game released in Japan (6 pm et). So I got to play it some today instead of waiting till tomorrow.
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Civ 6 coming in October
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Watched 21 minutes of No Man's Sky game play from April. I'm in!
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

They really blew the PR side of that game. Hideously handled release.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The wife and I have decided when we go for VR, it will be the HTC Vive over the Sony or Facebook offerings.

Only downside seems to be the cords, but we can work that out.
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

I might have bought this...

http://steamforged.com/dark-souls/
                http://steamforged.com/late-pledge
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

GOG sale ended, Steam Summer Sale started!
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

JF, have you had a chance to play No Man's Sky yet?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      JF, have you had a chance to play No Man's Sky yet?
                      I haven't even order it yet.
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

THE HYPE TRAIN IS PULLING INTO THE STATION.

Pokemon Go is hitting the Google Play/iOS stores. US release should be coming within the next 24 hours.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          THE HYPE TRAIN IS PULLING INTO THE STATION.

Pokemon Go is hitting the Google Play/iOS stores. US release should be coming within the next 24 hours.
                          It cant live up to the hype. But I don't care. I've been waiting too long to play! *squeeee*

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo
                          Last edited by JF_Gophers; 07-06-2016, 06:23 AM.
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            It cant live up to the hype. But I don't care. I've been waiting too long to play! *squeeee*

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...labs.pokemongo
                            It is not region unlocked in the US as of 7:20 Mountain Standard Time. Reddit is at the gate with torches and pitchforks.

Unlocked APKs are available, but use at your own risk - Niantic likes to throw down banhammers for doing so in Ingress.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Updated US release date for Pokémon Go: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

8:24 pm ET. It's installing!

eta. Pokemon Go, if there was any confusion on what i was referring to.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X