This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

I know I'm 5 years behind, but I finally bought a copy of Red Dead Redemption. I'm kicking myself that I waited so long because that is a great game. What a wonderful world to play in, and some great characters.

Comment

Originally posted by JuveGG24 View Post
      I know I'm 5 years behind, but I finally bought a copy of Red Dead Redemption. I'm kicking myself that I waited so long because that is a great game. What a wonderful world to play in, and some great characters.
      It also had a fantastic ending which I won't spoil despite the statute of limitations being up.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        It also had a fantastic ending which I won't spoil despite the statute of limitations being up.
        In the "video games as art" argument RDR is one of the best examples. It is easily one of the GOAT.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by JuveGG24 View Post
          Heck, I got it a year and a half late and I'm kicking myself I waited so long. The multiplayer seemed like it would have been really fun, but even by then there were rarely any people on.

The sound track is awesome, the nature is incredible, and the story line is better than anything GTA has ever done. Some searches turn up developments for a RDR2 that will come out next year.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            I started to type something about the ending and stopped. I'm so happy I never spoiled it for myself.

Comment

Xbox and Steam have both started their holiday sales today.
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                Xbox and Steam have both started their holiday sales today.
                https://youtu.be/yr2GdRBDOmU
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I have spent entirely way too much of my free time exploring the post apocalyptic greater Boston area. Fallout 4 is such a fun game.

Got some early Christmas gifts from family (went to visit them the last two weekends):
                  Spent a little time playing Lego Jurassic World. Fun little time waster that I got caught up in; only downside is they couldn't get some of the voice actors rights (Nedry's voice replacement is most notable). Making Jurassic Park's darker moments "kid friendly" were actually kinda funny.

Installed Rainbow Six: Counter Strike errr... R6:Siege. Played some Lone Wolf missions. Beats the snot out of Counter Strike with the wall/breech demolition options for entry instead of windows/doors/obvious openings. All that's missing is a de_Dust re-creation. Total play time was probably just under an hour so far. Will get back to it when I get through Fallout more.

Somewhere, I have the new Forza 6. Still sealed. I'll get around to that one eventually.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Latest Battlefied 4 update for the PS3 (1.20?) keeps crapping out and haven't had time to research the error code for a fix.

Comment

HEADS UP anyone on Steam: massive glitch/hack/something going around that allows people to randomly access other people's accounts, including payment info and one-click purchasing. Might want to get your payment info off there for a while.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        HEADS UP anyone on Steam: massive glitch/hack/something going around that allows people to randomly access other people's accounts, including payment info and one-click purchasing. Might want to get your payment info off there for a while.
                        Sites down now. So looks like they found out quick.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

AGDQ is going again on Twitch. Just saw two guys play Super Metroid with one controller. 2 players, 1 controller. Crazy.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Picked up The Witness for some puzzle solving instead of just constantly shooting things. Interesting so far.
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Yes. I'm about to be that guy who starts posting Undertale memes everywhere. Deal with it.

Comment

That might mean something to someone somewhere.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X