X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Outside of Capcom's online connectivity issues, I've enjoyed the Iceborne expansion for Monster Hunter World (pc).

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

A wonderful history of Super Mario Bros. 3

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied

Pokemon Sword/Shield is a lot easier then previous entires. Your rival and the gyms are completely trivial. I beat them all with just 2 pokemon.

The pokemon league on the other hand provides at least some challenge. Although you can out level that.

Raid match making sucks. Really all of the interactivity stuff is poor.

But the game is good otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied

Jedi Fallen Order plays a lot like Tomb Raider or Uncharted in that there is platforming and puzzles.

It has a bit of Dark Souls sprinkled in. Save points where you convert xp earned. If something kills you, you have to go back to that enemy to regain the xp you had collected.

Pretty fun so far.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I avoided it at first because there weren't any games I was interested in, and there was a huge glitch where previous digital purchased games that were also available on game pass locked you out if the game pass account lapsed.
    Ah. I converted my live acct to ultimate which includes game pass and i think ea access. So i shouldnt ever run in to that issue.
    Last edited by JF_Gophers; 11-14-2019, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Outer worlds is free with game pass. So $1 if you have never signed up.
    I avoided it at first because there weren't any games I was interested in, and there was a huge glitch where previous digital purchased games that were also available on game pass locked you out if the game pass account lapsed.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I have such a backlog of games to get through, yet I want to purchase and start on The Outer Worlds.

Need to hold off until the XBox Black Friday digital sale. Or next spring's Easter digital sale.
    Outer worlds is free with game pass. So $1 if you have never signed up.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

I have such a backlog of games to get through, yet I want to purchase and start on The Outer Worlds.

Need to hold off until the XBox Black Friday digital sale. Or next spring's Easter digital sale.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied

The game plate is getting full as is the norm for fall releases.

Weekend plans:

Start Pokemon S&S
    Start Jedi Fallen Order
    Continue Death Stranding
    Continue Borderlands 3

Odds are I dont get past the first item, and just play that all weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    I have been trying a 100% run on RDR2 but I just found out there is a bug which will prevent it. Apparently if you rob the back room of the Valentine doctor before the others then it doesn't register the robbery, and won't register any other as well. I see that in my progression stats so I've managed to activate the bug.
    That's crazy! Yeah I never robbed any of those back room businesses. The hardest thing for me was fishing. Haaaated that mechanic.

That being said I still think RDR2 is my second favorite game I've ever played (after Skyrim).

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied

If you want to unlock the cheat shop and some extra episodes early with Disgaea 4 Complete, there is a code to enter at title screen.

Switch: x y b x y b a

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    I got 100% completion of Red Dead 2 last month and just finished Horizon: Zero Dawn as well. Now I'm planning on going back to the Secret of Mana remake before Civilization 6 comes out for PS4 at the end of the month.
    I have been trying a 100% run on RDR2 but I just found out there is a bug which will prevent it. Apparently if you rob the back room of the Valentine doctor before the others then it doesn't register the robbery, and won't register any other as well. I see that in my progression stats so I've managed to activate the bug.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

I got 100% completion of Red Dead 2 last month and just finished Horizon: Zero Dawn as well. Now I'm planning on going back to the Secret of Mana remake before Civilization 6 comes out for PS4 at the end of the month.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    I'm ready for The Outer Worlds on Friday and Disgaea 4+ next Tuesday!
    The Outer Worlds has been a lot of fun. Been alternating between 2 playthroughs. 1 normal, and 1 where i kill every npc.

The game was made so you can still reach the end even if everyone is killed. There are no essential npc.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied

I'm ready for The Outer Worlds on Friday and Disgaea 4+ next Tuesday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X