Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Xbox Series X $499 (ERP). Xbox Series S $299 (ERP). Release date November 10. Pre-order starts September 22.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Definitely excited to play Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2, especially after seeing the reviews.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Epic blocked from Apple's SDK.

That's... a big deal

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Microsoft Flight Simulator launches today. If you have game pass you can play without purchasing it.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    The US Army has met its toughest enemy:

Twitch Chat

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater renames Mute Grab to Weddle Grab after inventor of the move.

Didn’t know the history of the move but still a solid move by Tony, not surprising knowing his history with skaters and the game.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied
    Right now I'm playing MLB The Show 2020. When I can't hit and I hate my life I switch to either Civ 6 or Red Dead 2...which I've already 100% finished but now I'm just screwing around.

Leave a comment:

• Terry Switzer
    replied
    Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Iron Maiden's pinball Machine is great. Cost 6 grand, my wife said I could get it, just have to get back down to my Navy weight.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied

Twitch. New pinball machines for TMNT are coming out. 3 versions for between $6-7k.

Leave a comment:

• hockeyplayer1015
    replied
    Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    Nice thread, I have been out of the video game world for years and used to play many PC based first-person shooters and driving games, Call of Duty, MDK, Nascar Racing 3. I am still using the PC which is pretty powerful. Can anyone suggest some newer PC based games in the same type genres? I am not a fan of the empire and community building games, I will also be playing with just a keyboard for now, if I get back into playing I will grab a controller, thanks for helping find a time killer.
    It isn't new per se, but I've recently gotten into World of Tanks with some friends and have been enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

https://kotaku.com/the-mafia-series-...ilo-1843439274

Boom!

The original Mafia game from 2002 for the pc is my favorite game of all-time (just ahead of the Medal of Honor series and the 2010 reboot).
    Great story, great characters, tons of side missions and a fully usable public transit system.

The 2nd was meh, different writers and hastily put together, no side missions, trains and busses didn’t work etc.

Haven’t played 3 yet.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

holy god
    holy god
    holy god

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    #THPS is back! Break skateboarding boundaries with the fully-remastered Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 collection. Available September 4, 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Pre-Order Now. https://t.co/RaZQrXSNgP

13 year old me is SCREAMING.
    Crank it up!

Leave a comment:

• hockeyplayer1015
    replied

#THPS is back! Break skateboarding boundaries with the fully-remastered Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 collection. Available September 4, 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Pre-Order Now. https://t.co/RaZQrXSNgP

13 year old me is SCREAMING.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Someone who just drank a gallon of acid?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X