• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Gameboy games coming to switch online!

I've never played minish despite being a Zelda groupie
    I understood one noun in this.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I understood one noun in this.
      Groupie I presume

Comment

Groupie I presume
        "So, Mom, what were you doing when you were 12?"

Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’ve never played minish despite being a Zelda groupie

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/...jW8OdisiwNRC3g

also picking up a PS5 tonight
          I’ve only played one Zelda mobile game, The Phantom Hourglass. Of the console games, I’ve only not played one of them, and that was Skyward Sword. There have been a few I didn’t finish, like Four Swords Adventure (played alone) and Majora’s Mask because the clock thing was frustrating me.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Thought of you when I saw this. Lol. I know you were a huge fan of Link's Awakening. Wonder if the screen warping trick is still there.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I hope ps5 ends up being worthwhile for you. $500+ is a lot if you aren't big into games. but it should be good for at least another 5 yrs and is compatible with ps4 games. So the library is pretty extensive.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

I hope ps5 ends up being worthwhile for you. $500+ is a lot if you aren't big into games. but it should be good for at least another 5 yrs and is compatible with ps4 games. So the library is pretty extensive.
                It is streep. And the ironic part is the game I’m most excited about right now is BOTW2.

I have a nephew who will be into video games soon, and I need a new way to unwind after work. Not sure I’ll have a massive collection, but will be fun to play- may get hogwarts for my sister to play, already have TLOU for myself

Comment

• Anyone here played Subnautica?

im thinking of getting it for PS. I know it’s on switch, but I’m wondering if the switch limitations come into play here. For instance, I played the Witcher 3 on switch and because I dock to my big screen, let’s just say there are some limitations and frankly, I think it was well known the switch was worst platform for the Witcher 3

Comment

Anyone here played Subnautica?

im thinking of getting it for PS. I know it’s on switch, but I’m wondering if the switch limitations come into play here. For instance, I played the Witcher 3 on switch and because I dock to my big screen, let’s just say there are some limitations and frankly, I think it was well known the switch was worst platform for the Witcher 3
                    Reviews say Switch has some drawbacks. But, still give it a high rating.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Looks like the Harry Potter game has some fun little easter eggs.... https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRtMfgrc/

*edit* In case the above link doesn't work:https://www.tiktok.com/@squidray/vid...p3E8f7oGh&_r=1
                      Last edited by aparch; 02-12-2023, 12:36 PM.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        looks like the harry potter game has some fun little easter eggs.... https://www.tiktok.com/t/ztrtmfgrc/
                        jfc.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Looks like the Harry Potter game has some fun little easter eggs.... https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRtMfgrc/

*edit* In case the above link doesn't work:https://www.tiktok.com/@squidray/vid...p3E8f7oGh&_r=1
                          So either the people at Avalanche and Warner Brothers completely missed the anti-Semitism or caught it and fully endorsed it.

Comment

Looks like the Harry Potter game has some fun little easter eggs.... https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRtMfgrc/

From the Comments: "Blood Libel: The Game"
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Well, after seeing that video I'm afraid to say that I like the game. No glitches, really fun, don't really "read into" anything in the World cause I know it's fantasy. I mean, if she wants to identify as a goblin because of the way the stories or game story was written that's her prerogative I guess.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Are you ****in kidding me? Guess I'm not doing EA... I don't have a ****in 2060.

Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X