Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive leak of GTA VI.

Potentially the biggest in video game history. The hacker may even have the source code. Allegedly it's the same hacker who hacked Uber earlier this week.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Massive leak of GTA VI.

Potentially the biggest in video game history. The hacker may even have the source code. Allegedly it's the same hacker who hacked Uber earlier this week.
      Confirms a lot of rumored stuff, playable female character being the biggest. Cue the "Rockstar going woke" takes (even though they've be trying to do a female playable character since San Andreas).
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Biggest take away from the leak I saw was that by the source code getting out, hacks could be found and exploited in the online modes.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
        X