Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Massive leak of GTA VI.

    Potentially the biggest in video game history. The hacker may even have the source code. Allegedly it's the same hacker who hacked Uber earlier this week.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

    1966, 1986, 2007

    Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Massive leak of GTA VI.

      Potentially the biggest in video game history. The hacker may even have the source code. Allegedly it's the same hacker who hacked Uber earlier this week.
      Confirms a lot of rumored stuff, playable female character being the biggest. Cue the "Rockstar going woke" takes (even though they've be trying to do a female playable character since San Andreas).
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

      Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

      Comment


      • Biggest take away from the leak I saw was that by the source code getting out, hacks could be found and exploited in the online modes.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

        Live Radio from 100.3

        Comment


        • New year, a lot of good stuff. Starting with Hogwarts Legacy on 2/10.

          Also, a niche game I'm excited for is Labyrinth of Galleria on 2/14.

          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

          Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

          Comment


          • KSP 2 is a month out!
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              KSP 2 is a month out!
              Woohoo!
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • So many Kerbals left in space, floating for eternity...
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

                Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                Comment


                • I think we’re down to 120 days or so until BOTW 2 is released. I’m pumped for that

                  Comment


                  • I’ve decided to go through my old game systems that I’ve kept over the years. I have a NES, N64, GameCube, Wii, PS2, and PS3. I also have a WiiU that I bought specifically used to play BotW and a couple HD remakes of older Zelda games while waiting for BotW. And my thought is to sell them all except the WiiU.

                    NowI need to check if the various systems still work, and start pricing them. During an initial check of the prices on various sites, I noticed that the Amiibo for Wolf Link from Zelda Twilight Princess is going for $145-150 on Amazon. I happen to have received one of those for free when I bought the Twilight Princess HD remake. I guess the market’s changed on those things in the past 7 years.

                    I might sell all of my systems as just bundles with the games rather than dealing with individual sales. Most used games don’t seem to be worth enough without all original packaging to warrant an exhaustive sales process.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                    "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                    "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                    Comment


                    • The older version of PS3 with 4 ports on it was highly coveted last time i looked. So that may be worth selling (if you have it) as a separate item.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

                      Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        I’ve decided to go through my old game systems that I’ve kept over the years. I have a NES, N64, GameCube, Wii, PS2, and PS3. I also have a WiiU that I bought specifically used to play BotW and a couple HD remakes of older Zelda games while waiting for BotW. And my thought is to sell them all except the WiiU.

                        NowI need to check if the various systems still work, and start pricing them. During an initial check of the prices on various sites, I noticed that the Amiibo for Wolf Link from Zelda Twilight Princess is going for $145-150 on Amazon. I happen to have received one of those for free when I bought the Twilight Princess HD remake. I guess the market’s changed on those things in the past 7 years.

                        I might sell all of my systems as just bundles with the games rather than dealing with individual sales. Most used games don’t seem to be worth enough without all original packaging to warrant an exhaustive sales process.
                        Nice! I only have a switch now and basically only play Zelda and a few random others (Witcher). I have the nes online sub so I need to play ocarina, MM, TP again sometime soon. Maybe before botw2.

                        I saw PlayStation 5 at target this week but couldn’t bring myself to buy as I don’t know what I’d play on it

                        Comment


                        • GameCube? I may be willing to discuss price. My mother has been looking for one to play Double Dash, and I just haven't pulled the trigger on other used ones yet.

                          Wii/2 potentially too. Mine stopped reading dual layer discs (Smash Bros). But that one low on my list.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                          Live Radio from 100.3

                          Comment


                          • Is it worth buying a Switch this late into its production cycle? I haven't heard of a replacement anytime soon though.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                            Live Radio from 100.3

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Is it worth buying a Switch this late into its production cycle? I haven't heard of a replacement anytime soon though.
                              The newest version are the OLED ones. Not sure if they are better or not than a regular one.

                              I'm sure another version will come eventually, but they last forever and there are a ton of great games. So I wouldn't feel bad getting a late cycle one.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

                              Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Is it worth buying a Switch this late into its production cycle? I haven't heard of a replacement anytime soon though.
                                I would purchase used, and since I only really play Zelda games these days, I’m just looking for limited use. Also, the best I can tell, aside from some overheating issues of the original version, the joycons sometimes suffer drift issues. If you’re willing to make the fix yourself, the can be corrected for about $10.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                                "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                                "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X