X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post

Have they fixed the issue with the menus that was bricking EVGA video cards? Cause I have an EVGA 3080, and don't want to risk it if they haven't...
    I would double check but I am pretty sure this got resolved and the companies replaced the video cards. I think it was more of a video card issue then a game issue.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

So what's the N64 equivalent of EarthBound in terms of rarity and high price demand?
    Goldeneye or gold Zelda?

I have all three :-)

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
    Hit 200 N64 games in my collection. My guilty pleasure after getting an attending job. It has been quite fun playing all of them although briefly and have found a few gems to return to when I have time. Still a ways to go to 296 (or 297 depending on how you count) of the North American releases. Not sure if I will ever be able to pull the trigger on the games that cost 500+ just for the sake they are rare.
    1) Are you playing the games on an HD TV?
    2) I’ve been playing a few games here and there on my N64, but the resolution/frame interlace design is horrible on modern TVs. I’m almost ready to buy an old CRT tv just so I can make out things on the screen again.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
    Hit 200 N64 games in my collection. My guilty pleasure after getting an attending job. It has been quite fun playing all of them although briefly and have found a few gems to return to when I have time. Still a ways to go to 296 (or 297 depending on how you count) of the North American releases. Not sure if I will ever be able to pull the trigger on the games that cost 500+ just for the sake they are rare.
    So what's the N64 equivalent of EarthBound in terms of rarity and high price demand?

Leave a comment:

• WisconsinWildcard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Did the New World Beta and enjoyed it. They are doing another 3 day beta the weekend of the 9th of September. Can't wait to be online with the game on Sep 28th.
    Have they fixed the issue with the menus that was bricking EVGA video cards? Cause I have an EVGA 3080, and don't want to risk it if they haven't...

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    The influx of WoW refugees to FFXIV these last few months has been astounding. And it's freaky that FFXIV has supplanted WoW at the top of the online heap during its own lengthy content drought. Last major patch adding the last Nier raid was back in the middle of spring, and Endwalker was delayed at least 3 months to Thanksgiving due to Covid, and yet the servers are still constantly full.

I'll be honest, watching some of their twitch streams to see their reactions as they hit major points in the main story has been a guilty pleasure for the last few weeks. Also gives me a refresher on the older parts of the story before Endwalker drops without having to replay it myself, which is nice.
    Last edited by unofan; 08-26-2021, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Myst remaster came out today. So that's where I'll be if you need me.
    I'm very curious about this

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Did the New World Beta and enjoyed it. They are doing another 3 day beta the weekend of the 9th of September. Can't wait to be online with the game on Sep 28th.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Myst remaster came out today. So that's where I'll be if you need me.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    It is Scooby, so it’s a coin flip.
    No, it's Scooby, it's sarcasm.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

I think that was sarcasm...
    It is Scooby, so it’s a coin flip.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Not really. Activision-Blizzard has a pretty terrible history.
    I think that was sarcasm...

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Shocking.
    Not really. Activision-Blizzard has a pretty terrible history.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post
    California files suit against Activision- Blizzard for violating its anti discrimination and equal pay laws following a 2-year investigation. Unshockingly, the complaint alleges horrible treatment of women.
    Shocking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X