Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    I think jump rope record is 56 so far. I believe you can see friend rank to keep me honest.
    I've heard to try it while riding the moped, but that seems like it'd be even worse to control.

Also, the Wedding Mario Amiibo gives 30 seconds of invincibility with no apparent usage limit.

Wedding Bowser Amiibo reveals hidden purple coins.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      I've heard to try it while riding the moped, but that seems like it'd be even worse to control.

Also, the Wedding Mario Amiibo gives 30 seconds of invincibility with no apparent usage limit.

Wedding Bowser Amiibo reveals hidden purple coins.
      Good luck finding any of the Amiibo right now. I got peach by luck.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Checked the Intertubes...ANY Peach will give the heart, not just Wedding Peach. Same goes for Mario and Bowser.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

So, anybody playing Destiny 2?
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Jeebus, that amiibo thing sounds annoying as hell.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              They are in no way required. Its just bonus items if you have them.
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

They are in no way required. Its just bonus items if you have them.
                I get that. It still sounds like a major PITA.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  itprintsmoney.jpg

Comment

Swung by Le Targé on the way home and they had all 3 of the Wedding Amiibos. Got the last Peach.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I get that. It still sounds like a major PITA.
                      I got Mario odyssey last Friday but haven't opened it yet.

Comment

I had that same problem with my SNES Classic. Got caught up with work. After a couple hours on the first Saturday I owned it, I have had only a few hours here and there.
                        Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          So, anybody playing Destiny 2?
                          I am on Xbox.
                          In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                          I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Done with the story. That Peach Amiibo saved my bacon on several of the last bosses.

Believe I'm at 230-ish moons at the moment. Almost to the next hidden kingdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Done with the story. That Peach Amiibo saved my bacon on several of the last bosses.

Believe I'm at 230-ish moons at the moment. Almost to the next hidden kingdom.
                              I'm at like 40 moons, and in the wooded kingdom (went there after lake). Only a few hours in though.

Comment

Picking up my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition tonight!

Next on the list, a 4K TV.

Odyssey, 407 moons.
                                Last edited by JF_Gophers; 11-06-2017, 06:31 AM.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X