Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

    The media embargo on Civ 6 is over today meaning a bunch of YouTube videos on it are up. The trick will be personally embargoing it until one or two of the DLC's make it as good as the previous game
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


    Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

    Comment


    • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

      Well this makes me happy...


      Comment


      • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

        Omgomgomgomg
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

        Comment


        • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

          Looks like I'll have to upgrade to PS4 soon.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

          1966, 1986, 2007

          Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

          Comment


          • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

            If they announce December 2016, I might actually pee my pants. They won't. But that would do it.


            Edit: no, not really.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              If they announce December 2016, I might actually pee my pants. They won't. But that would do it.


              Edit: no, not really.
              Oh you will. I know you will because I will.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

              Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

              Comment


              • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

                And it's official.

                Red Dead Redemption 2

                Fall 2017.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

                Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  And it's official.

                  Red Dead Redemption 2

                  Fall 2017.
                  so... not soon

                  Glad xbox one let's me play the first one. 😀
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

                  Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                  Comment


                  • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

                    So... Nintendo Switch.

                    They have decided to take down Apple and Google. Good game.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

                    Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                    Comment


                    • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

                      lol. GG indeed Nintendo. Way to pivot to a winning strategy.

                      The new RDR 2 trailer looks gorgeous.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

                        Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        So... Nintendo Switch.

                        They have decided to take down Apple and Google. Good game.
                        Just finished watching the promo video on Nintendo's site, and it looks like a nifty concept for people who really want to take their games from the home to pretty much everywhere else in their lives. The social aspect of the console will make or break it - along with the game titles to be offered. It's odd that they're returning to cartridges, if I understood the quick shot of the promo video correctly.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                        "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                        "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Just finished watching the promo video on Nintendo's site, and it looks like a nifty concept for people who really want to take their games from the home to pretty much everywhere else in their lives. The social aspect of the console will make or break it - along with the game titles to be offered. It's odd that they're returning to cartridges, if I understood the quick shot of the promo video correctly.
                          cartridges load faster than discs is one of the reasons.

                          They could also write save data to the cart and not the system memory.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

                          Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                          Comment


                          • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

                            So it sounds like Nintendo is releasing a limited-edition New 3DS for $100 on Black Friday. I'm interested mainly because of Virtual Console.

                            Does anyone here own any version of the 3DS? How do you like it? Is it worth jumping into at $100?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              So it sounds like Nintendo is releasing a limited-edition New 3DS for $100 on Black Friday. I'm interested mainly because of Virtual Console.

                              Does anyone here own any version of the 3DS? How do you like it? Is it worth jumping into at $100?
                              I have a 3ds. I dont use the 3d part. $100 is cheap for new. I'd get it.

                              I mostly use mine for Pokémon, Animal Crossing and RPGs.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

                              Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                              Comment


                              • Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

                                Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                So it sounds like Nintendo is releasing a limited-edition New 3DS for $100 on Black Friday. I'm interested mainly because of Virtual Console.

                                Does anyone here own any version of the 3DS? How do you like it? Is it worth jumping into at $100?
                                I love it. I have an XL, though I also don't use the 3D very often. I mainly play various RPGs (SMT IV, Persona Q, Fire Emblem) and the games I've bought off the virtual console (Tetris, various Zelda games, Punch-Out, Mega Man 2 & 3).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X