Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

The media embargo on Civ 6 is over today meaning a bunch of YouTube videos on it are up. The trick will be personally embargoing it until one or two of the DLC's make it as good as the previous game
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Well this makes me happy...

Comment

Omgomgomgomg
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Looks like I'll have to upgrade to PS4 soon.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

If they announce December 2016, I might actually pee my pants. They won't. But that would do it.

Edit: no, not really.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              If they announce December 2016, I might actually pee my pants. They won't. But that would do it.

Edit: no, not really.
              Oh you will. I know you will because I will.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

And it's official.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Fall 2017.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  And it's official.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Fall 2017.
                  so... not soon

Glad xbox one let's me play the first one. 😀
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

So... Nintendo Switch.

They have decided to take down Apple and Google. Good game.
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

lol. GG indeed Nintendo. Way to pivot to a winning strategy.

The new RDR 2 trailer looks gorgeous.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        So... Nintendo Switch.

They have decided to take down Apple and Google. Good game.
                        Just finished watching the promo video on Nintendo's site, and it looks like a nifty concept for people who really want to take their games from the home to pretty much everywhere else in their lives. The social aspect of the console will make or break it - along with the game titles to be offered. It's odd that they're returning to cartridges, if I understood the quick shot of the promo video correctly.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Just finished watching the promo video on Nintendo's site, and it looks like a nifty concept for people who really want to take their games from the home to pretty much everywhere else in their lives. The social aspect of the console will make or break it - along with the game titles to be offered. It's odd that they're returning to cartridges, if I understood the quick shot of the promo video correctly.
                          cartridges load faster than discs is one of the reasons.

They could also write save data to the cart and not the system memory.
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

So it sounds like Nintendo is releasing a limited-edition New 3DS for $100 on Black Friday. I'm interested mainly because of Virtual Console.

Does anyone here own any version of the 3DS? How do you like it? Is it worth jumping into at $100?
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              So it sounds like Nintendo is releasing a limited-edition New 3DS for $100 on Black Friday. I'm interested mainly because of Virtual Console.

Does anyone here own any version of the 3DS? How do you like it? Is it worth jumping into at $100?
                              I have a 3ds. I dont use the 3d part. $100 is cheap for new. I'd get it.

I mostly use mine for Pokémon, Animal Crossing and RPGs.
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I love it. I have an XL, though I also don't use the 3D very often. I mainly play various RPGs (SMT IV, Persona Q, Fire Emblem) and the games I've bought off the virtual console (Tetris, various Zelda games, Punch-Out, Mega Man 2 & 3).

Comment

Working...
                                X