Clear All

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Wait, what's the new rule?
    Richard Sherman gets a flag every play.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: NFL 2014-15: Iron Fist Getting Rusty?

Wait, what's the new rule?
      NFL wants to be the Arena League. Without being obvious.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        2) This new defensive pass interference rule is going to be terrible. Hardly any contact and the flag was thrown. Playing defense wouldn't be any fun in the NFL, every single rule change goes to make it more offensively oriented.
        I fail to see what's new here.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          I fail to see what's new here.
          It's a "point of emphasis" and flags have been flying everywhere. Definitely more than they have been in the last few seasons (which was already a ridiculous amount). If this carries over into the regular season the league should just play eight-on-eight and admit it wants every game to be 51-42. Would be much better than this pussyfooting around in attempt to attain the same end.
          I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Sammy Watkins out with a rib injury. Knew that was coming.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Haven't watched SC this morning, but methinks Johnny Football's gesture will be dissected for 55 minutes with 2 minutes spent on MLB races.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                Haven't watched SC this morning, but methinks Johnny Football's gesture will be dissected for 55 minutes with 2 minutes spent on MLB races.
                They were talking about it on Mike & Mike when I had to change the radio station away from the world's most annoying commercial (Kars for Kids, anyone in Minnesota will be able to tell you how terrible these ads are).
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They were talking about it on Mike & Mike when I had to change the radio station away from the world's most annoying commercial (Kars for Kids, anyone in Minnesota will be able to tell you how terrible these ads are).
                  He's correct. They better be getting premium prices for that crap.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    He's correct. They better be getting premium prices for that crap.
                    I change the channel whenever that godawful ad comes on.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      I change the channel whenever that godawful ad comes on.
                      Ditto. Both of them are like listening to nails on a chalkboard. Every time it comes on I switch to another station. I can't believe the advertising departments on the local stations haven't told them, "Look, your ads are causing our listeners to turn us off. We love that you are putting ads on our station, but the songs have to go."
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

For the uninitiated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybJ6fS7ruuo

At least I assume that's the one because I refuse to hit play and test it.
                        Code:

Comment

For the uninitiated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybJ6fS7ruuo

At least I assume that's the one because I refuse to hit play and test it.
                          I don't understand. Kids4Kars is a great charity. http://www.kids4kars.org/

Comment

Apparently the nfl is now asking potential halftime acts at the Super Bowl pay to play.
                            Code:

Comment

Apparently the nfl is now asking potential halftime acts at the Super Bowl pay to play.
                              I'd tell Goodell to blow it out his ***.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Weird Al.

Edit: I know of the petition.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X